Horrible cheat

Posted by 4992964282796467117 on Apr 01, 2015

This product contains aluminium just as any other, so it is far from healthy. They are trying to cheat people with declaration and pink ribbon.

Excellent

Posted by 5497151061738767473 on Mar 31, 2015

I ordered for my friend. She like it. :)

Clear and non-sticky

Posted by antonovka on Mar 29, 2015

It's quite a pleasure to use a non-sticky deodorant, no unpleasant, heavy feel on the skin. Never leaves any marks. In fact, feels very free and soft. The bad side is... It does protect you, but definitely not as good as a regular one. Sometimes, at the end of the day, I feel... Not so fresh. Can't feel safe with it=\ So when I know I'm going to have a long day, I have to use the regular deodorant. It's a pity. However, in 90% of the week I do use it and feel great.

bad

Posted by 4998911355033993907 on Mar 26, 2015

Bad

Perfect size

Posted by holahola on Mar 22, 2015

Perfect size and nice with the cap. Dont have to worry about that it can get broken on the go. Works very well, I only use crystaldeo.

Good product

Posted by proinnseas on Mar 13, 2015

Travel stick is nice fit size. Gives about 8 hours protection. Not for heavy sweaters.

Crystal body deodorant

Posted by blancmange on Mar 13, 2015

This worked for me for about 2 weeks, but then stopped. But I'm a different species, I sweat a lot and since Aromacreme by Lush I haven't found a deodorant that works for me. Shame, because it's non-irritating, scent-free and small enough to carry in my purse.

Crystal Body Deodorant Stick Works Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I like this Crystal Body Deodorant which is made of Natural Mineral Salts which prevent body odor by creating an invisible protective barrier against odor causing bacteria. This is a handly travel size. It is so small you can take it with you anywhere. Carry it in your purse, pocket, locker, glove compartment or desk at work. You never need to be without deodorant again! Great for guest baskets and travel too. Even though the size is small it lasts a long time. I like that it is hypoallergenic, fragrance & paraben free and it has no aluminum chlorohydrate. The price is so cheap you can afford to keep several of these on hand.

Maybe it works

Posted by 5522887446922580838 on Mar 12, 2015

Maybe it works, but I do not feel any effect. I use it just because it is with no aluminium

convenient to use

Posted by 4650644095643286274 on Mar 11, 2015

quick dry, will not make clothes dirty, will buy again