Do the job

Posted by 5620493987282277380 on Jul 21, 2014

No smell at all,it works very well...

My favourite so far

Posted by NyceUA on Jul 16, 2014

This stick does its job as expected. Though different people find liquid or stick versions to be more effective based on their own experience. Worth buying and trying this for yourself.

LOVE this!

Posted by 5530492420968037785 on Jul 08, 2014

At first I was hesitant about switching from my mainstream deodorant to a natural deodorant. It only took a few days to get used to using this mineral salt deodorant. It really works to prevent body odor! If you have an old shirt (even if it's clean) with residual buildup of B.O. in the armpit area, you might smell some B.O. when you sweat. (It's coming from bacteria stuck in the shirt. A good way to get rid of that is to soak your shirts in a vinegar solution before washing. Just google it.) But when I'm wearing a fresh, clean shirt I smell no body odor whatsoever! You're supposed to wet the stick before you apply to underarms. My favorite way to apply this is to first spray Crystal deodorant body spray on my underarms (I like the chamomile green tea scent). Then I apply the salt stick and wait for it to dry before I get dressed. NOTE: This does NOT prevent sweating, and that's ok. Sweating is a normal bodily function with a purpose. Unless you sweat profusely, regular sweating is nothing to worry about. :-)

Fully satisfied with the product!

Posted by 4648013968107740141 on Jul 05, 2014

I liked it very much, all features mentioned in the product description are fulfilled. I used the crystal body deodorant on a very hot day just to test it and there was no smell of perspiration! Before I didn't believe, but now I can surely recommend it to my friends and relatives.

Best deo ever

Posted by 5580338116770848247 on Jun 24, 2014

Will definetly buy this again! I don't have to worry about sweaty and smelly armpits anymore. This + deo spray keeps me smell-free even after hard workout.

Funciona!

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on Jun 18, 2014

Tenía mis dudas acerca de si sería efectivo, y sí lo es! La aplicación es muy cómoda y funciona muy bien.

Nice suprise

Posted by HediSalm on Jun 08, 2014

I have never used a crystal deodorant before, I had no idea what to expect. It is basically a mineral salt stick. No chemicals or anything bad like regular deodorants. You just have to wet it (which is a bit fussy, but I don't mind at all) and then apply like regular stick deodorant. It is odorless and leaves the underarms feeling soft and dry.

Good

Posted by 4818280062360693088 on Jun 03, 2014

Convenient form of use. Well protected from sweat, no smell

Excelllent

Posted by 4890438198283347234 on May 31, 2014

Do good work.

Nothing to complain about

Posted by Flicka on May 26, 2014

Seems to work very well against body odour. Does not prevent perspiration though.