I was skeptical but...

Posted by Reviewer2888395 on Nov 01, 2007

I bought this to try it out and yes it absolutely works, you must apply to clean skin with some water. I will definitely be using this product for deodorant from now on.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1668689 on May 08, 2011

the only downside of this product that i can think of is the applying: you need to apply it to your wet armpit like for 1 min., it's not that quick "one-movement-applyment" as with other deodorants you can buy out there... but! the best thing about it is it REALLY prevents you from smelling

I think it's great

Posted by Maksim on Aug 30, 2012

I think it's great

Deodorant - a pebble - a crystal

Posted by Ludviga on Apr 02, 2012

Deodorant very much not the habitual. But at me works! The main thing, is correct to use it and everything will be OK!

Really works first and then don't

Posted by lipo4ka on Jul 05, 2012

I thought that it will not work...but it works great!!!Espesially at workout!!I ordered the same crystal,but in roll-on.After one month it stops to work on me at all.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012

My husband and I enjoy together, with the smell of sweat does well, the humidity is not clear, a great alternative to chemical deodorant!

Handy thing!

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012

Now I can not imagine life without the crystal! He is so good! Copes with the smell of sweat, but it does not block its release. Safe, convenient, does not leave marks on clothing, has its own smell, inexpensive, super economical. What else you need.

great work

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 01, 2012

My husband and I have been using this for years, he uses spray, I use crystal.Out of all the other natural deodorants this tops our list.

Quite good

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

Very comfortable during travel or just have it in my bag. But actually I love more deodorant with some fresh smell... Yes, it's not very healthy, so that's why I use crystal by turns.

Great Deodorant in Travel Version

Posted by Reviewer3151794 on May 09, 2009

Ideal for travel - it's a mineral stick so you can carry it anywhere. A terrific unscented deodorant, non toxic and effective.