I think it's great

Posted by Maksim on Aug 30, 2012

I think it's great

Deodorant - a pebble - a crystal

Posted by Ludviga on Apr 02, 2012

Deodorant very much not the habitual. But at me works! The main thing, is correct to use it and everything will be OK!

Really works first and then don't

Posted by lipo4ka on Jul 05, 2012

I thought that it will not work...but it works great!!!Espesially at workout!!I ordered the same crystal,but in roll-on.After one month it stops to work on me at all.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012

My husband and I enjoy together, with the smell of sweat does well, the humidity is not clear, a great alternative to chemical deodorant!

Handy thing!

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012

Now I can not imagine life without the crystal! He is so good! Copes with the smell of sweat, but it does not block its release. Safe, convenient, does not leave marks on clothing, has its own smell, inexpensive, super economical. What else you need.

great work

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 01, 2012

My husband and I have been using this for years, he uses spray, I use crystal.Out of all the other natural deodorants this tops our list.

Quite good

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

Very comfortable during travel or just have it in my bag. But actually I love more deodorant with some fresh smell... Yes, it's not very healthy, so that's why I use crystal by turns.

Great Deodorant in Travel Version

Posted by Reviewer3151794 on May 09, 2009

Ideal for travel - it's a mineral stick so you can carry it anywhere. A terrific unscented deodorant, non toxic and effective.

Works really well

Posted by Reviewer1965669 on Jul 13, 2008

I use this stick and also the spray version. These actually work better than the men's deodorant I used to use. Goodbye propylene glycol and other toxic chemicals.

Travel stick

Posted by viki95 on Jul 12, 2012

Хороший дезик, но только израильской зимой. К сожалению летом совсем не помогает, Хватит на долго ********* A good deodorant but the Israeli winter. Unfortunately, the summer does not help, Enough for a long time. ********* דאודורנט טוב, אבל רק בחורף הישראלי. בקיץ לא עוזר, מספיק להרבה זמן