Love it !

Posted by 5441601568455206788 on May 03, 2014

My choice is add 5 billion than inulin. I love new version's

Life Saver

Posted by 5761008499733468613 on May 26, 2016

I have a leaky gut, I tried a dozen of other probiotics, but this one simply works! I have much more energy now, even started working out. It literally saved my life.

Works wonders

Posted by 4776688042352802320 on Jun 02, 2016

It really works wonders. I had severe chronic gut problems. Tried a lot of herbal , natural and all kind of stuff even other pro and prebiotics... BUT this made a huge change. I have not been officially diagnosed with IBS or any other disease but I surely had the symptoms, I just did not do the test. But to resume, after suffering for 3 years, and trying everything and anything, this MADE A TREMENDOUS change in the good direction of course.

prefer the normal forrmula

Posted by 5289998711770649054 on Jun 18, 2014

We've been using the normal formula culturelle for close to a year and worked well. Tried this new immunity support version and my husband is experiencing lots of stomach discomfort. And some of the blister been opened up. Disappointed, we will go back to the original formula for our next order. Not sure if it's has got to do with delivery because the box was hot when delivered.

Culturelle from I Herb

Posted by 5748281519017407926 on Oct 28, 2014

Great quick service. I live overseas, yet I got my stocks in fairly reasonable time! Thanks to IHerb and DHL.

culturelle

Posted by 5356251618487573673 on May 12, 2014

absolutely best option for this probiotic strain. Great price, good quality.

it's work

Posted by 5023922077410639155 on Jun 29, 2016

it's work

Great!

Posted by SmartHealth on May 01, 2014

I like this version better. It has higher potency. The ys hould also include inulin like the original product. Nonetheless, it is the bacteria that counts!

seem to help

Posted by Reviewer3035688 on May 08, 2016

i have used this for my second son when he was younger for number of years. It seem helpful for his gut. Ordering again as my girl was on antibiotics quite a lot for past 4 years and she also have digestion issue.

Whitout Inulin and Extra 5 billion

Posted by 5371513790858680495 on Jan 26, 2015

I love this product since It doesn't have Inulin and It has extra 5 billions. The bad side is..the price is more expensive compare to other sites.