Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Culturelle, Health & Wellness Probiotic, 30 Veggie Caps

A good buy

Posted by Reviewer2530478 on Apr 12, 2008

Lactobacillus GG is pretty pricey anywhere you get it, but IHerb has about the best price around and this particular brand has great quality. If you're looking for "GG", then you won't go wrong with this one. If the price for "GG" just seems too high for you, then your next best bet would be to go with Lactobacillus Sporogenes (much less expensive and perhaps just as effective... the Sporogenes can survive even high stomach acidity, which helps to ensure that it's still active by the time it reaches your gut.

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2119004 on May 27, 2008

I tried this product out of curiosity and it was amazing! I have always had a hard time having bowel movements because of stress-related problems. I've tried taking diuretics, laxatives, fiber-rich foods, fruits, veggies, but ONLY this does the trick! Seriously it was amazing. It made me feel so clean inside and my bowel movements increased greatly. My abdomen was flatter too. I definitely recommend it especially because it is so gentle.

Outstanding product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1600723 on Jun 25, 2008

This and L. Reuteri are my favorite probiotics. They seem to give far more benefits than other probiotic (strains) that I've tried. I'm on long-term antibiotic therapy for Lyme Disease and I need constant replenishment of probiotic bacterias, so I know what works and what doesn't.

Culturelle

Posted by Reviewer2072160 on Sep 18, 2008

After trying EVERY acidophillus, bifodophillus and/or lactobacillus product on the market for systemic yeast, I FINALLY found a product that works. I've recommended Culturelle to my entire family and all my friends for immune support as well as digestive health. I love this product!

My first choice in probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2008921 on Feb 27, 2008

Culturelle is the only probiotic that offers Lactobacillus GG, a strain that is reported to survive stomach acid and colonize in the lower intestines and eliminating bad bacteria. Most other supplements never make it there or there do not contain enough live cells. After a bronchitis hit me for the third time in a year I decided to sit out the round of antibiotics and instead concentrate on boosting my immune system via healthy intestines. There are only a few other strains that have shown similar effectiveness and I take them as well but not together (the may reduce each other's effectiveness). My bronchitis is gone and gastrointestinal health seems better after 6 weeks. It does not have to be refrigerated - unlike some others I take - which helps when I travel but I still keep it in fridge.