Culturelle

Posted by Reviewer1353032 on May 01, 2008

It's unfortunate that the new company to take over production of Culturelle chose to take the capsules from a 30 billion potency to 10 billion, and charge the same price.

This works too

Posted by Reviewer2251825 on Nov 09, 2007

Even though I mainly use the Dr.Ohhira's, this is an excellent seconary probiotic.

Culturelle, Health & Wellness Probiotic - Always loved probiotics

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

Tried this when it was a 'freebie' (long time ago?)... since I'm big on Chlorella and spirulina (they also stabilize your digestive system). I didn't quite see the difference. But I have a patient (I'm a nurse, pt is bedbound, with GTube, and trach), whose digestion was so sluggish that he had to be given suppositories q 3 days, then enema when it's not working. I suggested to the MD to give him 'probiotics' ... and guess what he Rx'ed -- Culturelle! Maybe it's the MD-Pharmacy &quot;conspiracy&quot; huh? Anyway, it worked. He goes more regularly now, and is only given the supps and enema on occasions, not like before. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on Jan 18, 2008

this product contains Inulin which makes probiotics much more effective.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1137242 on Nov 12, 2010

good product though a bit expensive

Used for one month

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Jan 20, 2011

Seem to be just O.K., my digestion is satisfactory, however I will try another brand in the future.

OK but not complete

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Mar 31, 2011

They gave my daughter this when she was in the hospital. It's not a bad product but it's not complete. It "only contains" Lactobacillus GG. I do like that it doesn't have to be refrigerated so I can carry some with me.

Culturelle with Lactobacillus

Posted by Reviewer3002193 on Jan 01, 2009

I have used these before. mentioned in the book ; Good Germs, Bad germs. You guys have a reasonable cost/shipping total for my address. I take intermittently, and particularly when I am on an antibiotic to re-establish my internal microbial health.

Good probiotic

Posted by 5322807983252739576 on Apr 02, 2015

Without the refrigeration

Good

Posted by Reviewer1496048 on Mar 25, 2011

I've taken one every night for almost a month now. I seems to be working. It helps keep my IBS sysmptoms under control.