Culturelle

Posted by Reviewer2323510 on Jan 26, 2010

Best probiotic. I have Crohn's Disease and Culterelle has been the only thing that has eliminated the constant gas I experienced.

very good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3009699 on Mar 08, 2010

I would recommend this one along with Dr.Ohhira's. The way I use it one month Culturelle and the next month Dr.Ohhira's.Both are great products.

mr

Posted by Reviewer2719803 on Mar 19, 2008

On par with Dr. Ohhira's probiotic.

Great product, best probiotic ever!

Posted by Reviewer2555933 on Sep 02, 2008

I have had digestive problems ever since getting a Clostridium infection after a bad antibiotic combo treatment. This product was the first probiotic that was able to reduce my bloating and cramps and helped with IBS. It probably re-established my correct flora, finally. I highly recommend this product for anyone with digestive issues. Also, if you read the latest research papers, it's really true that Lactobacillus has a general good effect on the whole immune system. Thanks for creating such a wonderful product.

New User

Posted by Reviewer2789228 on Feb 09, 2010

The speed and ease of the web site is remarkable. The Culturelle helps the whole family, young and mature, alike. We have had a great winter with little illness.

Only probiotic Been Able to Tolerate So Far

Posted by Reviewer1400193 on Dec 04, 2010

Couldn't figure out why this was the only probiotic I could tolerate. Came across some reading and found out Culturelle was D-Lactate Free, and that some people could not tolerate D-Lactate. Since Culturelle, life has been much better. Good pricing, fast delivery to Canada.

Great! Only 4 stars because it's only one type of probiotic!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Sep 15, 2010

I like how each pill is enteric-coated and the clinically tested Lactobacillus GG proves results. Great for immune system support, detoxification, digestion, and the list goes on. One day people will truly realize how vital the relationship is with our micro flora. DON'T TAKE ANTIOBIOTICS, TAKE PROBIOTICS!

Tolerable Every Day !

Posted by saynotorxdrugs on Sep 21, 2015

I've been able to take this probiotic every day w/o any problems. There are certain probiotic strain formulas that I have not been able to tolerate, and thus feel safer tying "single strains" like this one, so I know which strains I can tolerate. I got this product to improve my gut health, and to see if it helps with mental issues as well being that I read that it is supposed to help enhance GABA expression, which would in turn, help with sleep, anxiety and depression, too. I was not aware that the L GG strain is a form of "L Rhamnosus" bacteria which is also supposed to help enhance GABA expression and lower histamine levels in the body, helping with allergies.

This works too

Posted by Reviewer2251825 on Nov 09, 2007

Even though I mainly use the Dr.Ohhira's, this is an excellent seconary probiotic.

Good product but with side effects

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 17, 2013

Side effects on my son, bloated stomach, alot of wind and constipated. As with all probiotics, i guess its normal. Only first week, shall monitor. I give alternate days for him.