Great! Only 4 stars because it's only one type of probiotic!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Sep 15, 2010

I like how each pill is enteric-coated and the clinically tested Lactobacillus GG proves results. Great for immune system support, detoxification, digestion, and the list goes on. One day people will truly realize how vital the relationship is with our micro flora. DON'T TAKE ANTIOBIOTICS, TAKE PROBIOTICS!

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2406850 on Oct 27, 2010

Have been giving this to my daughters (12 and 14yo) and I can see that they are less agitated and calmer in their behaviour.

Only probiotic Been Able to Tolerate So Far

Posted by Reviewer1400193 on Dec 04, 2010

Couldn't figure out why this was the only probiotic I could tolerate. Came across some reading and found out Culturelle was D-Lactate Free, and that some people could not tolerate D-Lactate. Since Culturelle, life has been much better. Good pricing, fast delivery to Canada.

Culturelle rocks!

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

High quality probiotic that needs to be refrigerated. I noticed an improvement in my bowel movements immediately after switching to Culturelle. I have taken a wide range of expensive, custom blended probiotics over the past 14 years. I feel like I have tried everything. This is the only one I take at the moment because I get really good results with it. Dairy-free!

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 18, 2008

This is by far the best probiotic I have found. When my kids come down with a fever or a cold, I double the amount of probiotics for a few days and avoid taking antibiotics. Helps with diaper rash when taken orally on a consistent basis!

This works.

Posted by Reviewer2568146 on Oct 21, 2007

High potency. Proven results. Highly researched. Single strain. No bifidus. If you research things you learn that bifidus is not what you want to take, despite its popularity. This is the one to use. Nothing fancy. Does the trick!

"miracle pill"

Posted by Reviewer2474455 on May 26, 2009

i bought this for my grandma to try as she has had chronic diarrhea since she had my uncle forty some odd years ago. multiple surgies and all sorts of prescriptions later she has found nothing to alleviate her intestinal problems. i stumbled across culturelle purely by accident and after reading numerous positive reviews decided to order it. Now my grandma has only been taking this for a few weeks, but she called me today to thank me for sending her a "miracle pill". she's had only one incident since she started taking culturelle. i only wish that id found this sooner for her.

Use for Candida

Posted by Reviewer2001922 on Sep 30, 2008

This is one product I have used for a long time since having Candida. Helps, but I needed other products in addition. Have taken in mega doses, at the recommendation of a physician, when symtoms of Candida flared.

Culturelle With Lactobacillus GG 30 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3159685 on Jul 11, 2008

My Son and I have been using Culturelle for over 4 years now and have been very pleased with its performance. We both are immunocompromised and are on antibiotics daily. Since being on Culturelle, we have never had a yeast infection due to antibiotic use and never experienced C Diff. We love this product and all of our doctors use the product as well. WE are delighted that we can purchase from your company as your price is $6.00 less than most retail pharmacies. Thanks again!

Culturelle

Posted by Reviewer2835338 on Feb 20, 2008

it's expensive but worth it - use it in combination with D-Mannose powder for cystitis