Tolerable Every Day !

Posted by saynotorxdrugs on Sep 21, 2015

I've been able to take this probiotic every day w/o any problems. There are certain probiotic strain formulas that I have not been able to tolerate, and thus feel safer tying "single strains" like this one, so I know which strains I can tolerate. I got this product to improve my gut health, and to see if it helps with mental issues as well being that I read that it is supposed to help enhance GABA expression, which would in turn, help with sleep, anxiety and depression, too. I was not aware that the L GG strain is a form of "L Rhamnosus" bacteria which is also supposed to help enhance GABA expression and lower histamine levels in the body, helping with allergies.

Culturelle rocks!

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

High quality probiotic that needs to be refrigerated. I noticed an improvement in my bowel movements immediately after switching to Culturelle. I have taken a wide range of expensive, custom blended probiotics over the past 14 years. I feel like I have tried everything. This is the only one I take at the moment because I get really good results with it. Dairy-free!

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 18, 2008

This is by far the best probiotic I have found. When my kids come down with a fever or a cold, I double the amount of probiotics for a few days and avoid taking antibiotics. Helps with diaper rash when taken orally on a consistent basis!

This works.

Posted by Reviewer2568146 on Oct 21, 2007

High potency. Proven results. Highly researched. Single strain. No bifidus. If you research things you learn that bifidus is not what you want to take, despite its popularity. This is the one to use. Nothing fancy. Does the trick!

"miracle pill"

Posted by Reviewer2474455 on May 26, 2009

i bought this for my grandma to try as she has had chronic diarrhea since she had my uncle forty some odd years ago. multiple surgies and all sorts of prescriptions later she has found nothing to alleviate her intestinal problems. i stumbled across culturelle purely by accident and after reading numerous positive reviews decided to order it. Now my grandma has only been taking this for a few weeks, but she called me today to thank me for sending her a "miracle pill". she's had only one incident since she started taking culturelle. i only wish that id found this sooner for her.

Culturelle With Lactobacillus GG 30 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3159685 on Jul 11, 2008

My Son and I have been using Culturelle for over 4 years now and have been very pleased with its performance. We both are immunocompromised and are on antibiotics daily. Since being on Culturelle, we have never had a yeast infection due to antibiotic use and never experienced C Diff. We love this product and all of our doctors use the product as well. WE are delighted that we can purchase from your company as your price is $6.00 less than most retail pharmacies. Thanks again!

Use for Candida

Posted by Reviewer2001922 on Sep 30, 2008

This is one product I have used for a long time since having Candida. Helps, but I needed other products in addition. Have taken in mega doses, at the recommendation of a physician, when symtoms of Candida flared.

Review of culturelle

Posted by Reviewer1633812 on Jan 20, 2009

I am very satisfied with this product. I have ulcerative collitis & culturelle help keep my system in check. Since I have been taking it my condition has improved. It also helps that the price is much lower than the health store. Thanks. Dan.

Great price & great product

Posted by Reviewer2055632 on Feb 23, 2010

title says it all

Going Beyond Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2268686 on Aug 15, 2010

As a regular probiotic consumer, something was missing. Culturelle must contain the missing "ingredient" (GGs) which cured my digestive ills. My regret is that it took me too many years to find Culturelle but thanks NOW to my daughter who took it upon herself to order it for me.