"miracle pill"

Posted by Reviewer2474455 on May 26, 2009

i bought this for my grandma to try as she has had chronic diarrhea since she had my uncle forty some odd years ago. multiple surgies and all sorts of prescriptions later she has found nothing to alleviate her intestinal problems. i stumbled across culturelle purely by accident and after reading numerous positive reviews decided to order it. Now my grandma has only been taking this for a few weeks, but she called me today to thank me for sending her a "miracle pill". she's had only one incident since she started taking culturelle. i only wish that id found this sooner for her.

Use for Candida

Posted by Reviewer2001922 on Sep 30, 2008

This is one product I have used for a long time since having Candida. Helps, but I needed other products in addition. Have taken in mega doses, at the recommendation of a physician, when symtoms of Candida flared.

Culturelle With Lactobacillus GG 30 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3159685 on Jul 11, 2008

My Son and I have been using Culturelle for over 4 years now and have been very pleased with its performance. We both are immunocompromised and are on antibiotics daily. Since being on Culturelle, we have never had a yeast infection due to antibiotic use and never experienced C Diff. We love this product and all of our doctors use the product as well. WE are delighted that we can purchase from your company as your price is $6.00 less than most retail pharmacies. Thanks again!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on Jan 18, 2008

this product contains Inulin which makes probiotics much more effective.

Culturelle

Posted by Reviewer2835338 on Feb 20, 2008

it's expensive but worth it - use it in combination with D-Mannose powder for cystitis

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2510863 on Mar 25, 2007

I'm on long term antibiotics and Culturelle keeps my system in good shape. This is also a great price for this item, which goes for at least six dollars more at most other websites and at stores.

IBS

Posted by Reviewer3193813 on Oct 10, 2007

Culturelle has helped tremendously with my IBS! I recommend this to anyone with OR without IBS.

Culturelle

Posted by Reviewer1548117 on Nov 15, 2007

A wonderful product, it has helped me greatly.

Chicory Root great added ingredient

Posted by Reviewer2984997 on Jul 10, 2008

This product really helped my 12 year old son regain his regular bowel movements. The chicory root is a great help. Cycle this product with Natrol Biobeads. We also use Now's Ginger Root with meals.

Great for food allergies!

Posted by Reviewer2357810 on Sep 19, 2008

Has helped tremendously with my corn allergy in just 1 month! Great product!