great product

Posted by Reviewer2159400 on Jan 20, 2013

I took this product to china with me and found my stomach was so healthy the whole trip I've decided to make it a part of my daily life

Quite good

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I used to use Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra but found with that one that I had to take up to 3 or more per day to get the desired effects. With this product I am only taking 1 per day which is a great improvement. However I am a bit upset that they didn't list the capsule ingredients on iherb instead just saying 'vegetable based capsule'. When I got the product the ingredients were listed on the packet and I am not too happy ingesting them. This product served me well at a time that I couldn't afford anything better. I am now integrating a lot more fermented foods into my diet and am taking Healthforce Nutritionals probiotics which are much higher quality. They are proven to have bacteria alive AT THE TIME the pill is ingested (other brands only test at the time of packaging the product and usually once you get to the point of ingesting the pill- most are dead). My digestion is excellent now as long as I am taking my fermented foods and probiotics daily.

调理肠胃很好

Posted by Reviewer2038280 on Jan 16, 2013

每次吃消炎药就会拉软便,吃了这个就好了

excelente

Posted by 4995223647569447219 on Jan 11, 2013

muy bueno !!!

Pretty Good products.

Posted by SmartHealth on Dec 22, 2012

I give this product for my kid for digestive suppoprt. She took it for almost 4 years as I just follow the people who wrote glowing report about it. I come to conclusion that it still works much better if you take multi probiotics No matter how superior the single strain is, our body needs multiple strains to make it work. Nonetheless, it is a good product if you don't mind spending the money like I did in the past 4 yr. I have stop using it and switch to multi strains probiotics.

Doesn't seem to help with IBS

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I thought this would be really good for IBS, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, since it has I think 10 billion, but it seems to not help it, or make it worse, and it is sometimes watery it seems when I go to the bathroom. I am taking the Kyodophilis probiotic that is dairy-free and since it is 1.5 billion per small capsule, I take 3 at a time, which makes it 4.5 billion and it seems to work better for me. God bless you all.

DAN!

Posted by Reviewer1058120 on Nov 26, 2012

This probiotic I give to my autistic son. This increases the amount of good bacteria in lacto his tract. Howled Research conducted which showed that cultureiie helps to combat Clostridium and klebsiella. We have the lab tests were klebsiella was to 4 +, I did biofilm protocol and give this probiotic 2-3 capsules a day for a month and then 1 per day. Retake the test in a year - we won klebsiella ! ... But unfortunately we now have Clostridium, I return to this probiotic constant basis and will always keep him now. If you start it from constipation is aloe and bifidus help deal with that

Not bad Probiotioc

Posted by ayzolo on Oct 04, 2012

Improved my digestion system. Howver, found it to be a little pricey.

Not sure how to judge

Posted by Reviewer1624740 on Sep 26, 2012

I've been taking these for a few weeks now and have not noticed any difference with digestion or other issues. I'm not sure how I can assess them because perhaps they are doing good but I just don't know. Hence I've given them a 3 star.

Great Probiotic for those with allergies

Posted by Reviewer1075073 on Aug 19, 2012

This probiotic is both gluten free and dairy free. It has really helped my daughter with her constipation. I also believe it is strengthening her immunity. We will continue taking this every day!!!