"miracle pill"

Posted by Reviewer2474455 on May 26, 2009

i bought this for my grandma to try as she has had chronic diarrhea since she had my uncle forty some odd years ago. multiple surgies and all sorts of prescriptions later she has found nothing to alleviate her intestinal problems. i stumbled across culturelle purely by accident and after reading numerous positive reviews decided to order it. Now my grandma has only been taking this for a few weeks, but she called me today to thank me for sending her a "miracle pill". she's had only one incident since she started taking culturelle. i only wish that id found this sooner for her.

Use for Candida

Posted by Reviewer2001922 on Sep 30, 2008

This is one product I have used for a long time since having Candida. Helps, but I needed other products in addition. Have taken in mega doses, at the recommendation of a physician, when symtoms of Candida flared.

Culturelle With Lactobacillus GG 30 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3159685 on Jul 11, 2008

My Son and I have been using Culturelle for over 4 years now and have been very pleased with its performance. We both are immunocompromised and are on antibiotics daily. Since being on Culturelle, we have never had a yeast infection due to antibiotic use and never experienced C Diff. We love this product and all of our doctors use the product as well. WE are delighted that we can purchase from your company as your price is $6.00 less than most retail pharmacies. Thanks again!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on Jan 18, 2008

this product contains Inulin which makes probiotics much more effective.

Best probiotic on the market

Posted by Reviewer2441684 on Sep 10, 2008

For many years I have suffered with irregular movements and have tried various different eating plans, remedies and treatments. Combined with a balanced diet, Culturelle is the best probiotic on the market and keeps me regular and feeling comfortable.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2510863 on Mar 25, 2007

I'm on long term antibiotics and Culturelle keeps my system in good shape. This is also a great price for this item, which goes for at least six dollars more at most other websites and at stores.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2173418 on Mar 25, 2008

Its the best Lactobacillus GG I could ever find

Wonderful Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on May 27, 2008

My 83 yr. old mother consistently suffered from diarrhea over the past few years. She has taken prescription meds to stop it – which it would work for a short period of time. I then tried Slippery Elm and that helped some but never cleared it up totally. Then I tried Culturelle and she received immediate relief that has lasted. One a day is enough to do the trick. It has been over a month and things are still fine

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2229700 on Nov 20, 2009

I have often traveled to Central and South America and like clockwork I have gotten sick with travelers diaria every trip and having a bloated stomach. I took antibiotics and have tried traditional methods such as drinking alcohol with food. Though they helps relieve some symtoms they were more harmful than beneficial. This is the first time in Central America that I have not gotten sick, and I also feel great. Great digestion, and zero-bloating. All thanks to this product.

Going Beyond Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2268686 on Aug 15, 2010

As a regular probiotic consumer, something was missing. Culturelle must contain the missing "ingredient" (GGs) which cured my digestive ills. My regret is that it took me too many years to find Culturelle but thanks NOW to my daughter who took it upon herself to order it for me.