Lactobacillus GG is well researched and anectdotal evidence says it works well too

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 01, 2012

Lactobacillus GG is one of the strains of probiotic with the most scientific study behind it. Different strains of probiotics affect the body differently. Please do some research, but among other physical symptoms this strain may treat especially well are pouchitis, the often difficult to treat Clostridium difficil (c diff) and eczema. A dear friend experienced painful pouchitis after colon surgery, and I wish I had known that this supplement was perhaps what could give her some relief. For me it was just an attempt to use beneficial bacteria after too many antibiotics. I found it very effective, and would highly recommend this brand and strain to others. Because different strains work better for different conditions, talk to your doctor to decide what supplement is best for you. If taking to offset antibiotics do take them at least a few hours apart so they don't work against each other. Here's to your radiant health! :)

Great price & great product

Posted by Reviewer2055632 on Feb 23, 2010

title says it all

no more bloating, no more pain

Posted by Reviewer1926912 on Apr 07, 2009

This stuff works great. I wish I'd tried it years ago. I used to be doubled over with stomach pains after certain foods and now I have no problems whatsoever since starting on Culturelle.

Review of culturelle

Posted by Reviewer1633812 on Jan 20, 2009

I am very satisfied with this product. I have ulcerative collitis & culturelle help keep my system in check. Since I have been taking it my condition has improved. It also helps that the price is much lower than the health store. Thanks. Dan.

Culturelle

Posted by Reviewer1548117 on Nov 15, 2007

A wonderful product, it has helped me greatly.

Best one I've found yet.

Posted by Reviewer1560965 on Oct 13, 2008

I've tried many other brands and this one seems to help the best. Easy push out individual foil capsules makes life easy. I take one a day (in the morning) and it really helps. I keep mine in the fridge to prolong the shelf life.

Probioticos

Posted by 4875655492839913004 on Jul 17, 2013

De los mejores probioticos para restablecer la flora intestinal.

good

Posted by 5316678336190619581 on Nov 05, 2013

it's good for health

Culturelle

Posted by Reviewer1206271 on Oct 16, 2008

I notice a big difference for the better in my sons allergies and asthma after taking this along with colostrum on an empty stomach for a month. Seems to be a great product.

very potent

Posted by Reviewer1063804 on Mar 04, 2009

This has been a super probiotic formula for my candida issues. I had to take it for a year and follow a restrictive diet, but it was the best one that I found for my particular case of candida.