Culturelle is a God-send

Posted by InformedMom on Oct 02, 2014

My son has severe gastrointestinal issues and I have tried many of the highest quality probiotics on the market. Another parent told me about Culturelle and its the only one I have used since. It keeps my sons immune system strong and the bugs in his tummy in check. My son's digestive issues are ongoing but Culturelle has brought him the most relief out of any probiotic we have tried.

good

Posted by 5316678336190619581 on Nov 05, 2013

it's good for health

The best Probiotic!

Posted by 4745908684899119987 on Jun 10, 2014

I have, over the last 15 years, tried a wide specter of probiotics. These are by far the best! I live in Norway, and have to order these from the US, and believe me, it's worth it :-) My digestion is better, i tolerate more food, and my allergies are less noticeable.

Probioticos

Posted by 4875655492839913004 on Jul 17, 2013

De los mejores probioticos para restablecer la flora intestinal.

Good probiotic

Posted by 5322807983252739576 on Apr 02, 2015

Without the refrigeration

Culturelle, Health & Wellness Probiotic - Always loved probiotics

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

Tried this when it was a 'freebie' (long time ago?)... since I'm big on Chlorella and spirulina (they also stabilize your digestive system). I didn't quite see the difference. But I have a patient (I'm a nurse, pt is bedbound, with GTube, and trach), whose digestion was so sluggish that he had to be given suppositories q 3 days, then enema when it's not working. I suggested to the MD to give him 'probiotics' ... and guess what he Rx'ed -- Culturelle! Maybe it's the MD-Pharmacy &quot;conspiracy&quot; huh? Anyway, it worked. He goes more regularly now, and is only given the supps and enema on occasions, not like before. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Used for one month

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Jan 20, 2011

Seem to be just O.K., my digestion is satisfactory, however I will try another brand in the future.

OK but not complete

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Mar 31, 2011

They gave my daughter this when she was in the hospital. It's not a bad product but it's not complete. It "only contains" Lactobacillus GG. I do like that it doesn't have to be refrigerated so I can carry some with me.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1137242 on Nov 12, 2010

good product though a bit expensive

Culturelle with Lactobacillus

Posted by Reviewer3002193 on Jan 01, 2009

I have used these before. mentioned in the book ; Good Germs, Bad germs. You guys have a reasonable cost/shipping total for my address. I take intermittently, and particularly when I am on an antibiotic to re-establish my internal microbial health.