Quite good

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I used to use Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra but found with that one that I had to take up to 3 or more per day to get the desired effects. With this product I am only taking 1 per day which is a great improvement. However I am a bit upset that they didn't list the capsule ingredients on iherb instead just saying 'vegetable based capsule'. When I got the product the ingredients were listed on the packet and I am not too happy ingesting them. This product served me well at a time that I couldn't afford anything better. I am now integrating a lot more fermented foods into my diet and am taking Healthforce Nutritionals probiotics which are much higher quality. They are proven to have bacteria alive AT THE TIME the pill is ingested (other brands only test at the time of packaging the product and usually once you get to the point of ingesting the pill- most are dead). My digestion is excellent now as long as I am taking my fermented foods and probiotics daily.

Culturelle rocks!

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

High quality probiotic that needs to be refrigerated. I noticed an improvement in my bowel movements immediately after switching to Culturelle. I have taken a wide range of expensive, custom blended probiotics over the past 14 years. I feel like I have tried everything. This is the only one I take at the moment because I get really good results with it. Dairy-free!

This works.

Posted by Reviewer2568146 on Oct 21, 2007

High potency. Proven results. Highly researched. Single strain. No bifidus. If you research things you learn that bifidus is not what you want to take, despite its popularity. This is the one to use. Nothing fancy. Does the trick!

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 18, 2008

This is by far the best probiotic I have found. When my kids come down with a fever or a cold, I double the amount of probiotics for a few days and avoid taking antibiotics. Helps with diaper rash when taken orally on a consistent basis!

Allergic Reaction to Lactobacilus GG

Posted by Reviewer2158434 on Aug 07, 2010

Bacteria strain made my system sick. It became pathnogenic, caused topical infections, and slowed healing process.