Going Beyond Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2268686 on Aug 15, 2010

As a regular probiotic consumer, something was missing. Culturelle must contain the missing "ingredient" (GGs) which cured my digestive ills. My regret is that it took me too many years to find Culturelle but thanks NOW to my daughter who took it upon herself to order it for me.

Culturelle

Posted by Reviewer2841182 on Sep 13, 2010

I have had diarrheas after three days of usage and have gotten rid of tons of candida. I will continue to use this great product.

Great price & great product

Posted by Reviewer2055632 on Feb 23, 2010

title says it all

Good for my 12 year old

Posted by Reviewer2586788 on Mar 31, 2009

These have really helped my 12 YO son with regularity =D He's like clockwork.......thanks Culturelle

no more bloating, no more pain

Posted by Reviewer1926912 on Apr 07, 2009

This stuff works great. I wish I'd tried it years ago. I used to be doubled over with stomach pains after certain foods and now I have no problems whatsoever since starting on Culturelle.

Very good

Posted by stdffe on Apr 20, 2012

Don't complain, everything works.

Lactobacillus GG is well researched and anectdotal evidence says it works well too

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 01, 2012

Lactobacillus GG is one of the strains of probiotic with the most scientific study behind it. Different strains of probiotics affect the body differently. Please do some research, but among other physical symptoms this strain may treat especially well are pouchitis, the often difficult to treat Clostridium difficil (c diff) and eczema. A dear friend experienced painful pouchitis after colon surgery, and I wish I had known that this supplement was perhaps what could give her some relief. For me it was just an attempt to use beneficial bacteria after too many antibiotics. I found it very effective, and would highly recommend this brand and strain to others. Because different strains work better for different conditions, talk to your doctor to decide what supplement is best for you. If taking to offset antibiotics do take them at least a few hours apart so they don't work against each other. Here's to your radiant health! :)

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3029254 on Dec 13, 2011

Bought these because I'd over done grapefruit seed extract drops in my drinking water and thought I could have wiped out friendly bacteria. Culturelle seems to be effective, I've had no negative feedback and the system works well.

good

Posted by 5316678336190619581 on Nov 05, 2013

it's good for health

The best Probiotic!

Posted by 4745908684899119987 on Jun 10, 2014

I have, over the last 15 years, tried a wide specter of probiotics. These are by far the best! I live in Norway, and have to order these from the US, and believe me, it's worth it :-) My digestion is better, i tolerate more food, and my allergies are less noticeable.