Very good

Posted by stdffe on Apr 20, 2012

Don't complain, everything works.

good

Posted by Reviewer3333711 on Apr 08, 2012

good

Culturelle Probiotic

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 05, 2012

Culturelle with Lactobacillus GG, is a great probiotic, I took the time to do some research on it before choosing it as my preferred product. The good bacteria it provides safely and naturally replaces the bad bacteria in your digestive tract for strong core health - healthier digestion and a healthy immune system. As I discovered, not all probiotics are the same; to provide a beneficial effect, a probiotic must meet specified levels of purity and potency at time of use. Only products that carry the GGI seal have been certified as containing Lactobacillus GG that meets these high standards of purity and potency. I like it also because it does not need refrigeration and it is easy to take when travelling. Best of all children can take it and I can see the benefits of this in my grandchildren that use this product. I have nothing but high praises for this product.

Stopped my leaky gut syndrome

Posted by Reviewer2768566 on Mar 16, 2012

I had leaky leaky gut syndrome,crohn's disease, and yeast infections.I take it with healthy origins probiotics and oregano oil It stopped the leaky gut, crohn's is almost gone, kills the yeast. great stuff.

Nice package

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Feb 27, 2012

Apart from the nice package, I don't feel any improvement for my leaky gut

GOOD!!!

Posted by Reviewer1098605 on Feb 24, 2012

GOOD!!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1195326 on Feb 22, 2012

Great! But if you need to recolonize gut you should need something stronger... or give higher doses of Culturelle

Best I have used.

Posted by Reviewer1113432 on Feb 04, 2012

I have had candida for years. I think I have used every probiotic on the market. From 10 billion CFU to 450 billion CFU (yes 450 billion). I do not know what makes one probiotic work better than another. They all say they are better than an other due to certain reasons. But this actually works. I started taking 3 a day, and then one with every meal, but now I only need one a day. And one a day is amazingly, all I need.

excellent probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2736476 on Jan 21, 2012

My husband and I have been using this fore several years. In fact, my husband found this more efffective for his acid reflux than the prescription drugs given to him by his doctor. I have used this for irritable bowel syndrome and it has been very effective.

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3181511 on Jan 06, 2012

It is ok but I think I can get better.