Very Bad Service by DHL and IHERB customer support

Posted by Reviewer3327543 on Apr 19, 2015

I decided to pay a premium to ship these probiotics by DHL in hope that it will arrive faster to prevent further deterioration and viability. HOWEVER I was totally dissappointed!!! The items I ordered later than these probiotics (by normal mail) arrived 2 days earlier. Now I am not even sure whether I will be taking viable probiotics after having spent more than $200+ on these. It's as good as placebo. For overseas customers, forget about DHL.

This was highly recommended ..

Posted by Reviewer1459853 on Dec 21, 2010

One of the greatest alternative medicine doctors, and the man who in large part perfected the Metabolic Typing, Harold Krystal, DDS, recommended this for us ten years ago. We got off track for quite a while, but when I Herb carried this in stock, we leaped back on the bandwagon. Just take one, first thing in the morning, and we can see an improvement in a week.

This is the real deal

Posted by Reviewer2157175 on Mar 02, 2007

If you really do your research on this product, you will soon realize this is money well spent. See www.drweil.com

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1736365 on Nov 06, 2007

Really clinically tested and I don't know why I never knew about it before. Helpful for IBs if you have diarrhea. Best probiotic i've used.

Seems to be effective

Posted by Reviewer1500883 on Oct 28, 2008

Experts recommend combining a more broad based ProBiotic when taking a specific strain such as Lactobacillus LGG. So we take it with Nature's Way Primadophilus Optima and the combination seems to be effective for settling the stomach.

Culturelle

Posted by Reviewer1499584 on Nov 04, 2008

I like this stuff. Seems to "keep me regular."

Powerful!

Posted by Reviewer3094556 on Nov 15, 2008

If you need a safe probiotic for infants, this will work. I use it for my 8 month old.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Nov 17, 2008

Culturelle is an excellent product. I've used it for over a year for my chronic bowel problems. It also gives me more energy and mental clarity.

Worked great while on antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer2255346 on Nov 18, 2008

For me this was better than other probiotics and kept my gut healthy while on antibiotics.

ms.

Posted by Reviewer1103293 on Nov 18, 2008

One of the best probiotics we've tried.