New To iHerb?

Culturelle, Health & Wellness Probiotic, 30 Veggie Caps

Culturelle

Posted by Reviewer1206271 on Oct 16, 2008

I notice a big difference for the better in my sons allergies and asthma after taking this along with colostrum on an empty stomach for a month. Seems to be a great product.

Review of culturelle

Posted by Reviewer1633812 on Jan 20, 2009

I am very satisfied with this product. I have ulcerative collitis & culturelle help keep my system in check. Since I have been taking it my condition has improved. It also helps that the price is much lower than the health store. Thanks. Dan.

very potent

Posted by Reviewer1063804 on Mar 04, 2009

This has been a super probiotic formula for my candida issues. I had to take it for a year and follow a restrictive diet, but it was the best one that I found for my particular case of candida.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2229700 on Nov 20, 2009

I have often traveled to Central and South America and like clockwork I have gotten sick with travelers diaria every trip and having a bloated stomach. I took antibiotics and have tried traditional methods such as drinking alcohol with food. Though they helps relieve some symtoms they were more harmful than beneficial. This is the first time in Central America that I have not gotten sick, and I also feel great. Great digestion, and zero-bloating. All thanks to this product.

Wonderful Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on May 27, 2008

My 83 yr. old mother consistently suffered from diarrhea over the past few years. She has taken prescription meds to stop it – which it would work for a short period of time. I then tried Slippery Elm and that helped some but never cleared it up totally. Then I tried Culturelle and she received immediate relief that has lasted. One a day is enough to do the trick. It has been over a month and things are still fine