Very Bad Service by DHL and IHERB customer support

Posted by Reviewer3327543 on Apr 19, 2015

I decided to pay a premium to ship these probiotics by DHL in hope that it will arrive faster to prevent further deterioration and viability. HOWEVER I was totally dissappointed!!! The items I ordered later than these probiotics (by normal mail) arrived 2 days earlier. Now I am not even sure whether I will be taking viable probiotics after having spent more than $200+ on these. It's as good as placebo. For overseas customers, forget about DHL.

This was highly recommended ..

Posted by Reviewer1459853 on Dec 21, 2010

One of the greatest alternative medicine doctors, and the man who in large part perfected the Metabolic Typing, Harold Krystal, DDS, recommended this for us ten years ago. We got off track for quite a while, but when I Herb carried this in stock, we leaped back on the bandwagon. Just take one, first thing in the morning, and we can see an improvement in a week.

This is the real deal

Posted by Reviewer2157175 on Mar 02, 2007

If you really do your research on this product, you will soon realize this is money well spent. See www.drweil.com

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1736365 on Nov 06, 2007

Really clinically tested and I don't know why I never knew about it before. Helpful for IBs if you have diarrhea. Best probiotic i've used.

Seems to be effective

Posted by Reviewer1500883 on Oct 28, 2008

Experts recommend combining a more broad based ProBiotic when taking a specific strain such as Lactobacillus LGG. So we take it with Nature's Way Primadophilus Optima and the combination seems to be effective for settling the stomach.

Damage pills

Posted by 4645723450462533338 on Nov 07, 2016

Hi iherb, I always bought this culturelle for my child, we open every pill and give her the powder, about 4 of the powder pills looks like a little orange worm as if the product were beaten, very badly

Good good good

Posted by 5736213673754904300 on Nov 13, 2016

Good quality and it's help my digestive system. I keep use it over 2 years!!!

Life Saver

Posted by 5761008499733468613 on May 26, 2016

I have a leaky gut, I tried a dozen of other probiotics, but this one simply works! I have much more energy now, even started working out. It literally saved my life.

Probiotics

Posted by 4935199442680265520 on Feb 04, 2015

I think one of the best product in its category. Brought a good relief to my sons gut healing process after detox.And thanks to I-herbs amazingly fast service. I'm a fan of i herb guys.

Satisfied

Posted by 5206227553150587319 on Feb 18, 2016

Product received in good condition.