Very Bad Service by DHL and IHERB customer support

Posted by Reviewer3327543 on Apr 19, 2015

I decided to pay a premium to ship these probiotics by DHL in hope that it will arrive faster to prevent further deterioration and viability. HOWEVER I was totally dissappointed!!! The items I ordered later than these probiotics (by normal mail) arrived 2 days earlier. Now I am not even sure whether I will be taking viable probiotics after having spent more than $200+ on these. It's as good as placebo. For overseas customers, forget about DHL.

Seems to be effective

Posted by Reviewer1500883 on Oct 28, 2008

Experts recommend combining a more broad based ProBiotic when taking a specific strain such as Lactobacillus LGG. So we take it with Nature's Way Primadophilus Optima and the combination seems to be effective for settling the stomach.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1736365 on Nov 06, 2007

Really clinically tested and I don't know why I never knew about it before. Helpful for IBs if you have diarrhea. Best probiotic i've used.

This was highly recommended ..

Posted by Reviewer1459853 on Dec 21, 2010

One of the greatest alternative medicine doctors, and the man who in large part perfected the Metabolic Typing, Harold Krystal, DDS, recommended this for us ten years ago. We got off track for quite a while, but when I Herb carried this in stock, we leaped back on the bandwagon. Just take one, first thing in the morning, and we can see an improvement in a week.

This is the real deal

Posted by Reviewer2157175 on Mar 02, 2007

If you really do your research on this product, you will soon realize this is money well spent. See www.drweil.com

Pro-biotic

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Feb 24, 2011

Seems to do the job. Recommended by my naturopath

Posted by Reviewer2438919 on Oct 04, 2013

great product

Posted by Reviewer2506640 on Jun 17, 2010

I buy this product for my son who is 15 months. He has dairy intolerence, so this product is perfect for people with dairy intolerance. I am happy with it so far.

Culturelle

Posted by Reviewer2498173 on Jan 21, 2009

I've been using Culturelle for basic intestinal health and support. and love it - the best lactobacillus supplement I've found - initially recommended by my Gastroenterologist to help regulate mild irritable bowel syndrome.

For my baby

Posted by 5474152773990855566 on Jul 26, 2012

Good for price! Fast shipment"