Cyclone Cup, Blue, 20 oz Cup
Items 1-4 of 4 total
Smart and sturdy
1 person found the following review helpful
Posted by 5213316171052550979 on Jun 06, 2014
When you see the price you hesitate - Should I pay all those extra dollars in comparison to other shakers? That is really up to you and it depends on what you're looking for. What I can say is that you get your money's worth with this product.
1) The most important thing of all - It really mixes the protein powder well and fast, with no chunks left behind.
2) Seems very sturdy and it should last for a long time.
3) Easy to clean!
4) There is a screwable bottom lid which gives you a really convenient option of putting the powder in it. You don't have to carry the whole protein powder bucket with you to the gym :)
5) From the picture on the website, I got the impression that the color will be metallic blue. It's not, it's simple blue. Oh well, who cares ;)
Was this review helpful to you?
Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.
Not impressed at all.
Posted by Reviewer3099376 on Dec 17, 2014
It nice looking bottle but have number of disadvantages:
1. It is leaking. I have to tighten it like a crazy to prevent leaking. The reason for it is that gasket is made of hard plastik and it is not working well as silicon.
2. The flipping lid on the top of bottle is very awkward. It is not convenient to drink at all. Another problem that the flipping lid collects some amount of beverage and when you are sipping the small amount of beverage could drop from lid to your face (best case) or event in your eye (worst case)
3. The plastic is fragile. My already have a chip. Have no idea where I got it.
Conclusion: It doesn't worth the money. Other bottles work better and is cheaper.
Posted by 5410277136981684015 on Jul 02, 2014
Got it shipped to India after reading the reviews online, and although I had to suffer a bit at the hands of the customs official, it's still worth the money. It looks great and functions even better, though I haven't tried mixing any smoothies in it yet.
I fill it up with water to sip while I workout and use the container at the bottom to store the protein powder (to use after the workout)
Definitely give it a thumbs up!
Very beautiful shaker
Posted by 5694793486848390916 on Apr 21, 2014
Exactly what I want