New To iHerb?

Cyclone Cup, Green, 20 oz Cup

SO DISAPPOINTED

Posted by 5563945386010015754 on Mar 18, 2014

I express just how disappointed I am with this product. I've had this bottle for about two weeks and I've used it three times. The first time I thought it was honestly a match made in iHerb heaven. Unfortunately, the feelings were short lived. This bottle LEAKS!!!!! At $16 a purchase there is NO REASON for leakage. Did I say I was disappointed already? I haven't dropped or damaged the bottle it's just really bad. I want a refund. I paid more money because I thought i was getting a better quality bottle. NOT SO! SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Cyclone Cup Green

Posted by 4794444876918048872 on Jul 31, 2014

Really disappointed with this bottle. It leaked with the first use and left stains on the gym floor.

A must

Posted by 5097155992556038518 on Oct 03, 2014

The Cyclone Cup is a must. It does the job more than well and the dry storage compartment is really really convenient. A plus value compare to the other shaker! Plus i love the colors.