Love this stuff!!!

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

My whole family uses Muscle Milk as a breakfast substitute several times a week, and has for years! The flavor can't be beat, it mixes well, and it's economical. We've used every flavor and like them all. With literally thousands of uses in my household, I consider myself an expert on this product! It gives us plenty of energy to face the day, and is probably one of the reasons for our excellent health the past few years. Iherb is a great company with low prices, and reliable and speedy shipping. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Cytosport, Inc, Genuine Muscle Milk,

Posted by 5028484140730935670 on Jul 05, 2013

Excellent product, it helped me a lot in my training, I will always buy and everyone will recomento

good

Posted by 5193664814560274799 on Aug 19, 2013

good

GOOD!

Posted by 5400344961156809548 on Sep 09, 2013

GOOD!

Toop!

Posted by eversongalvao on Sep 22, 2013

roox

I haven't received this product

Posted by 4942528047038395163 on Oct 30, 2013

Dear, I haven't received this product and since last month I've been trying to solve this situation with Iherb support. My user is loocked because of this devolution and I hope you can help soon. As a consumer, I really hope you give me at least an answer about it If dosent possible I cold understand that Iherb dosent take care his consumers how them deserve! I'm sure that it's a simple trouble for a company like you.

Protein Muscle Milk

Posted by 4673494739777806809 on Aug 16, 2014

Fast Shipping to Brazil "São Paulo". Fast shipping and reliable site. Tks

Great Taste, Good Contents.

Posted by 4726396615938033899 on Sep 22, 2016

This is one of the best tasting slow-protein chocolate powders. Been using on/off for many years. Gets a little thick, so use more water than usual.

ok

Posted by 4650119375593220088 on Jul 02, 2013

very nice product! Your delivered is fast.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer3189664 on Nov 30, 2011

I'm taking before goig to sleep. Taste good and give excelent results.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »