10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Cytosport, Inc, Genuine Muscle Milk, Lean Muscle Protein, Cake Batter, 39.5 oz (1120 g)

5 out of 5 based on 1 review

my whole family loves this

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

My whole family uses Muscle Milk as a breakfast substitute several times a week, and has for years! The flavor can't be beat, it mixes well, and it's economical. We've used every flavor and like them all. With literally thousands of uses in my household, I consider myself an expert on this product! It gives us plenty of energy to face the day, and is probably one of the reasons for our excellent health the past few years. Iherb is a great company with low prices, and reliable and speedy shipping. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.