Tasy quality

Posted by Reviewer2195829 on Mar 06, 2012

Good flavour and aroma. The standard dose may be a bit high depending on your current bodyweight. I found my current shake format needed reworking due to the sweetness of this protein powder. Goes good with frozen berries, preferably something tart.

We use this daily

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

My whole family uses Muscle Milk as a breakfast substitute several times a week, and has for years! The flavor can't be beat, it mixes well, and it's economical. We've used every flavor and like them all. With literally thousands of uses in my household, I consider myself an expert on this product! It gives us plenty of energy to face the day, and is probably one of the reasons for our excellent health the past few years. Iherb is a great company with low prices, and reliable and speedy shipping. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good staff

Posted by 5206350471403627536 on Jan 22, 2014

Good staff

Ok, but doesnt taste that good

Posted by 5029747692030458432 on Jun 09, 2014

its a ok protein that works to take after training, but its a boring taste so after a couple of shakes i was not so excited to take it after training. but its great protein with a lot of different vitamins and minerals. so if you can look past the taste then its recommended.

exelent