10% Off Orders Over $40!

Cytosport, Inc, Monster Milk, Ultra-Powerful Monster Muscle Formula, Vanilla Cream, 33 oz (936 g)

Like this a lot

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

Our family uses Muscle Milk daily, primarily as a meal replacement. We've interspersed with Monstar Milk occasionally, and are very impressed with the taste and the results we've obtained. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

ótimo

Posted by andrefraga on Feb 23, 2013

produto muito bom todos os produtos cytosport são excelentes favor incluir em sua lista de produtos o monster pump cytosport. obrigado

the best product

Posted by Reviewer3262131 on Jan 30, 2012

the best results take monster milk.