D'adamo, Polyflora, Probiotic Formula for Blood Type A, 120 Veggie Caps

Work well

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Sep 25, 2014

I have been interested in the Blood type diet for many years now and found that many of the recommendations did work for me (although not all) so I thought I would give these a try. Am taking 2 each morning (in addition to my many other supplements) and am finding they work well. I take them on an empty stomach before breakfast and they definitely make me feel better and eliminate any constipation. They are certainly worth trying if you are Blood Type A. I preferred them to Dr Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula (which were much more expensive) and also they also work out cheaper than Enzymatic Therapy's Pearls IC, although I have not tried those. I think the combination of prebiotic and probiotic in these is very beneficial so not only are they contributing good bacteria, but are feeding them as well.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Feb 12, 2015

I have been taking probiotics for over a decade, and I have tried every good product there is. Nothing has given me results like this. I have always taken probiotics because I know that you cannot be healthy without them, but I never saw any dramatic results until taking the blood type specific probiotics. These have changed by bowels completely. Less gas, less bloating, and less pain. As an IBS sufferer, I can truly say that this is the best I have felt in 20 years. Please be aware that it took me a whole year of being on these before the dramatic changes happened. But I had been on many other probiotics for well over a decade without profound physical changes. There is something special about these. Many of my friends and family members have said the same. This is especially true of my father's family as we are all plagued with various gastro-intestinal diseases and we have not seen results like these with other probiotics.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Dec 26, 2014

It is more of a maintenance dose but has good ingredients. For times when you are taking antibiotics you would need to take a lot, or use a different product.