10% Off Orders Over $40!

D'adamo, Polyflora, Probiotic Formula for Blood Type A, 120 Veggie Caps

5 out of 5 based on 1 review

Work well

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Sep 25, 2014

I have been interested in the Blood type diet for many years now and found that many of the recommendations did work for me (although not all) so I thought I would give these a try. Am taking 2 each morning (in addition to my many other supplements) and am finding they work well. I take them on an empty stomach before breakfast and they definitely make me feel better and eliminate any constipation. They are certainly worth trying if you are Blood Type A. I preferred them to Dr Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula (which were much more expensive) and also they also work out cheaper than Enzymatic Therapy's Pearls IC, although I have not tried those. I think the combination of prebiotic and probiotic in these is very beneficial so not only are they contributing good bacteria, but are feeding them as well.