DO NOT USE!!

Posted by 5071872113070158288 on May 27, 2013

This stuff is dangerous. I started using it on Thursday (5 days ago), and only in the evening as I thought I would ease in to it and give my skin a chance to get used to it. Initially I had a good feeling. But then on Saturday morning I started to get a slight rash around my mouth and on my chin. My skin felt tight and sore. I stupidly used it twice more, despite the rash getting worse on Sunday. This morning I woke up to a face so swollen I could hardly get my eyes open. I had to stay home from work. My face is on fire, it's red and blotchy and super swollen. The swelling has gone down some as I lay down with a bag of frozen peas on my face. Up until now I have been using Obagi Clenziderm. It felt like the effect was wearing off it which is why I ordered Hydroviton. BIG MISTAKE!! For those of you out there with problem skin, try something else, not this. I read a negative review for this product, but as anyone with problem skin can vouch for, we're willing to try anything. This product though will only cause you grief.

AMAZING PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2451931 on Apr 02, 2011

My daughter is in her early 30's and has suffered from moderate hormonal acne for the past 8 or 9 years. She has tried many different products with minimal results. I hated to see my child suffer and actually took her to urgent care in late February for some kind of antibiotic after she broke out with a large cyst on her chin (as well as other smaller ones) that brought her to tears and actually alarmed her coworkers. Shortly afterwards I frantically searched Iherb for help and that's when I stumbled across Hydroviton CR. What a lifesaver!!! She's been using it for over a month now (along with the Hydroviton PM gel) and the results have beem amazing! The acne is gone and no more breakouts. Even the scarring has dissipated. I found out through another website that supermodels can't live without this stuff and that's all I needed to know. My daughter just ordered a second supply which speaks volumes. I can't thank Iherb enough for carrying such a wonderful product!!!

Dried out skin

Posted by Reviewer3017761 on Jan 07, 2012

I bought this with oily skin in hopes it would clear my problem skin. It only dried it out and did nothing for the oil.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3084436 on May 23, 2011

I like it very much! Really helps me with my skin: claryfies, lessens breakouts and improves skin colour and texture. Will definitely buy again.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3129423 on Dec 22, 2011

Has worked really great on my face so far. I will definitely keep trying it. I am very hopeful. Does seem to work quite quickly.

Strong...

Posted by arvindelapaz on Sep 23, 2011

Dont like the smell. It also burns and will make your face red so make sure you dont leave it for more than 30 seconds or itll probably burn and irritate your face. Never apply it on your already irritated skin or it will make it worse. Have strong exfoliating effect because of powerful mixed combination of natural organic acids, It started to exfoliate your face after a week of application. Just endure the burning sensation and redness for a week and you will see the dramatic improvements. You will also feel a burning sensation throughout the day specially when your sweating if you have sensitive skin like me.

I LOVE THIS STUFF!

Posted by 5564782414033533589 on Aug 18, 2014

I have been using this stuff for about 9 months now, and wouldn't dare use anything else again. Before this I used Proactiv, which did work, but dried out my skin pretty bad, and took too long to apply each step. This stuff has completely cleared out my skin, and has helped heaps with oil. If this dries out your skin, I would suggest using an oil-free moisturiser. Absolutely recommend!!

Cleanses the skin very well

Posted by Deniela on May 24, 2012

The composition of a gel cleanser is not particularly good for dry skin, although I am not much dried. Cleanses the skin very well

Muy efectivo

Posted by 4615148018893573772 on Oct 31, 2012

Me parece un producto muy efectivo, cuidado con las que tengáis el cutis sensible, yo lo tengo y por eso no lo utilizo todos los días. El mayor efecto es que los poros de la nariz se reducen y la grasa tarda mas en volver a salir

Cleanse well but Not sure of its effect in longer term of use.

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Cleanse well but did not really notice a major difference to my skin. Pretty strong smell. This range is quite steeply price - may need a longer course of continuous usage and combine with the other products within this range to see the full effect.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »