New To iHerb?

DS Laboratories, Nirena, Cleanser for Optimum Feminine Hygiene, 120 ml

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Brilliant product!

Posted by Reviewer2229888 on Sep 26, 2010

I had lots of nondescript symptoms for ages that I was always worried about. So much so that I went for a full check up with a sexual health practitioner. She thought it might have been an allergy. As I only used organic non chemical washes and washing detergents I thought this was not likely but when I saw this product I bought it and it has fixed everything! Obviously this product really does encourage the right pH and correct flora for feminine hygiene. Will buy again and again!

works good

Posted by Reviewer1622407 on Jan 23, 2011

For anyone that can't use regular soap on the intimate areas, this is the perfect choice.

Gentle and very effective!

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Oct 31, 2011

I purchased 2 bottles of this to get a gentle cleanse of my restricted area. I am glad I did. It cleanses and helped me battle my recurring yeast infection. Don't let the pepper in the ingredients fool you into thinking that it will burn, it doesn't. It doesn't have any perfumes or dyes so that is plus for my sensitive area. Will but more when the other bottles run out.

Made me smell horrible!

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Apr 16, 2011

I recently have been having recurrent bladder infections. Also my usual soap that worked great for me in my "area" got discontinued. So I bought this product hoping it would be a life changer. Within hours of using it the first time, I noticed a smell in my "area". A problem I had never had before. Not only that but I felt very wet down there in a very unpleasant way. Like I wasn't dry from the shower. The wetness lasted for several days before I stopped noticing it. But the smell remained. The product says it balances PH and creates the optimal environment and maybe that's what it was doing. So I kept trying to give it time. But after 3 weeks, I just couldn't handle the way it was making me smell. I had become very self conscious of it. Unfortunately I can't say if it's effective in reducing infections cause of the short time I used it but I simply could not stand my body having such an offensive odor. I'll have to try some supplements to see if I can reduce my bladder infections. I'm so upset I paid $25 for this!

Makes me feel fresh