New To iHerb?

DS Laboratories, Spectral·DNC-N, Hair Support System, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Works as described

Posted by Reviewer2413971 on Mar 30, 2012

I was a real skeptic but it works if used as directed. Before using it I was cutting my hair at a zero tapered and pretty much had no hair on top of my head. Now I have been using this product for 2 months and I can see substantial growth. I still have patches with no hair but others with dense patches of hair. I pretty much look like a yard that hasn't been watered in weeks. It's only two months and I am going to use it for another 4 months to give it shot. To be fair I lost my hair due to eczema on my scalp and since I'm treating that condition my hair started to grow back slowly. This product seems to be speeding up the process. Don't expect miracles but if you are patient, you will see results, especially those who are barely stating to thin out. I ignored that advice early on and I lost most of my hair in 3 years. The earlier you stop the hair loss the better the results you will get.

Bad bottle and instructions!

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Aug 28, 2013

So far I have used this for 3 months just on the front to improve receding hair line. I have not noticed any noticeable changes. I'm concerned about the product as very little thought went into the bottle design or the instructions: "Apply 6 sprays twice per day directly in the area of hair loss or thinning" ok so everyone has to spray 6 times regardless of area. DUMB The bottle looks nice but the shooting spray is pointless. A simple contact lens solution bottle would have been better since it would be easy to control where the liquid goes. Will try for 3 more months.

Didn't notice any benefits

Posted by Reviewer1530151 on Feb 23, 2014

I have a mild case of male pattern baldness (thinning hair on my crown). I tried this product for about a year, but noticed no real benefit from using it. Using the product was simple, but required a bit of effort: the liquid is brownish and dries slowly, and should be applied twice a day. The instructions don't recommend using a hair dryer to speed up the drying process, so using the product might require some adjustments to your daily routine. It also makes your hair look slightly greasy when applied. During the year I didn't notice any side effects.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer2247114 on Oct 12, 2013

I am using this product and it works. Very happy with outcome and still using. One review had stated to use a eye dropper instead of the spray attachment, this was the best suggestion. I only needed it on my hair on a small area around my face. So I got more control and only in areas I needed it to be and 1 bottle lasts longer.

this is nice and effective

Posted by 4969812747521448541 on Nov 11, 2012

the most effective hair loss product

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »