10% Off Orders Over $40!

DSM, i-Flex, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

4 out of 5 based on 137 reviews

GONE TO THE DOGS

Posted by Reviewer3087059 on Sep 08, 2009

If there were six stars, I'd give it seven! I have 2 old German Shepherds -- nine and eleven. The older one in particular has very bad arthritis affecting both front and rear legs. Both dogs are taking glucosamine and Metacam (RX). Some days my older dog could barely go outside and when she did couldn't get up the steps to come back in. Desperate to help her, I tried I-flex. It has been a Godsend. For their 85 pound weights, I give each of them 3 capsules, opened and mixed with their food. Some days are still worse than others, but I-flex has so improved the quality of life for my older dog you can see it on her face. She's eager to go out, steps are no longer a problem, and she just looks like she's smiling. I have no doubt I'll be using it for myself one day.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1181229 on Aug 20, 2010

I had about given up on my back. The pain was constant and intense (although, thankfully, I didn't have sciatic problems). The glucosamine/chondroitin combination (1500/1200 mg a day) did not help, even though I took it religiously for over three years. The Teeter Hangup inversion machine did give me a little relief, but the pain still persisted. Even the best chiropractors didn't help, and the back surgeon said he doubted if much could be done. Then a couple months ago I saw a full page ad for i-flex in the Chicago Tribune and, desperate for any relief, thought I'd give it a try. It was only around $30 for 20 days supply, a lot less than a chiropractic adjustment. I bought a bottle at Walgreen's and took three tablets twice a day as directed. At the end of the 3 week period my back was 90% better, and I can exercise and play all the sports I used to (I'm a weightlifter and baseball player). I bought another bottle, again taking three tablets twice a day, and the results were maintained. I then bought several bottles from iherb for around $22 a bottle and reduced my intake to two tablets twice a day, as directed. Again, the results were maintained. I never miss a dose now (if you stop taking it, the pain will probably return, according to the company). It is a little costly, but I somewhat have made up the difference in the amount I save from cutting out glucosamine/chondroitin, as the company representative told me to do over the phone. I am age 62, and this is the only testimonial I have ever given for a product. I can't that that it will work for you but even if it doesn't, it will probably cost you the price of only one bottle, since the company says results are usually seen in a couple of weeks, which was the case for me. If you have extremely severe back problems, of course, it might take a little longer. But I was so impressed with the product that I told both the spinal surgeon and my chiropractor about it. I can't say that the product relieved my problem 100%. I still feel stiff when I get up in the morning and when I have been sitting for a long time, but the pain almost always goes away in a couple of minutes. Overall, i-flex has been fantastic. I only hope that it works for others as well as it has worked for me.

I almost returned the last of them. Glad I didn't!

Posted by Reviewer1510596 on Aug 08, 2009

I noticed a joint pain in my elbow about a year ago that got increasingly more unbearable. After about 6 months of living with it, I figured it was a new lifelong ailment. Then it started in on my knee! I feared arthritis. Someone told me that I needed to take glucosamine. I don't trust armchair pharmacists so I went and researched it. That's when I stumbled across i-Flex. The 'all natural' claim is what intrigued me and the reviews looked pretty strong. But when I finished the bottle at the end of about 33 days (I take 3 in the morning with my regular vitamins and 3 more in the evening after dinner), I felt like yeah, my pain had decreased a little, but not enough to commit to taking these for life! I nearly returned the bottle for a refund. Out of principle. But I didn't. I just decided that I would never re-order. Then after about 3 weeks of NOT taking them, my joint pain came BACK and that's when I remembered how bad it had been BEFORE the i-Flex! I immediately placed another order. I am into them for about 2 weeks now and with faster results than the first time, so I do plan to stay on them. I've never been this satisfied with a natural supplement. I also feel like I can probably get away with just the morning 3 capsules now. I plan to play with the dosage until I get it right so I don't take more or less than I actually need. I am happy that I didn't allow my 'quick-to-judge' attitude to stand in the way of something that actually works with a little patience! My advice would be to give them a chance to 'kick in' before determining if they work for you.

i-flex

Posted by Reviewer1532874 on Mar 05, 2009

I started taking i-flex half the dosage (3 capsules) a day. The pain in my back was gone in less than a week! I can't praise it enough! I couldn't stand by the sink to do dishes for more than 10 minutes. Now there's no problem! I reccommend it to everyone! Denise M. Queens, New York

Works Quickly

Posted by Reviewer2613632 on Jan 16, 2009

I'm an electrician and have very bad joint pain in my hands and knees. I started taking i-flex and noticed within a week that my pain was reduced. I stopped taking for a while and the pain came back. I'm a believer in this product....it works!