SO BAD

Posted by Reviewer3109922 on Jan 11, 2014

This shelf life of the product really should not be too low shelves for sale, if you want to sell should be particularly marked in special clearing

Bought to friend. Well. See for yourself...

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

I have tried a lot of things to help the Osteo arthritis pain in my knees and back, Glucosamine, MSM and the prescription and over the counter anti-inflammatory medications. Creams and salves like Biofreeze, Aspercream and what not. Accupuncture, tens units, cold laser therapy. Cortisone injections, Hylauronic acid injections in both knees, Fluoroscopic guided injections straight into the SI joint. I tried Boswellia, which does work but the relief was fairly short lived. All of these things did a little bit to help but, just not enough to make any real difference in how I feel. I am completely surprised at how well it works, the bottle says that it works for four out of five people. Vitamin Shoppe has the lowest price of any of the chain stores selling this product, and their price here on Amazon is exactly the same as the store's price for the same sized bottle. Great stuff, I say give it a try. I would love to see if this would work for people with a more severe forms of arthritis

Fast, accurate service

Posted by 4809451798779365291 on Oct 21, 2013

I'm very pleased with the prompt delivery of my order. I was getting ready to leave town and was anxious to get my order in time. iHerb was right on top of everything, but an order I placed at the same time with Caremark arrived a day too late & required me to get an emergency supply in the city to which I'd traveled. I'll continue using iHerb for my nonprescription medicine since they have done such a great job for more than a year.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2502968 on Apr 12, 2013

I had high hopes, as I always do, for a product that will ease joint pain. Unfortunately, as is so often the case, this product wasn't it. Good luck.

i-flex joint capsules

Posted by Reviewer2854288 on Mar 21, 2013

I think this product is a life saver. It's the best product that I have tried to keep my joints mobile so I can walk everyday. I would recommend this highly. I also think iHerb does a good job on price and getting the product to the customer.

Not sure yet

Posted by 5560151564962068434 on Dec 01, 2012

The person I bought this for has not noticed any change after two weeks but I will wait until the bottle is finished to see if it is slowly working.

Less Pain

Posted by 5186254474517940928 on Nov 27, 2012

These have helped me significantly to have less pain. I have arthritis in my back & both hips so moving can be very hard. With these I can do more of the things I want to without taking prescription pain pills.

alright

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Jul 06, 2012

so far didnt notice any difference in back-pain

Best Results I've Gotten

Posted by Reviewer1459665 on Feb 20, 2012

I've been using I-Flex since December. After trying several glucosamine products with little relief for my aching knees, this is the first product which actually reduces the pain. I think it's great.

Superior Service

Posted by Reviewer1541830 on Jan 24, 2012

Website was user friendly,and delivery was very prompt. Look forward to future purchases. Have been using I-flex for several months now and am amazed at results. I have recommended this product to several friends with long standing joint pain issues, with similar results.