warning

Posted by 5758236006556406598 on Dec 30, 2013

Be careful this product in theory is organic and has an excellent reputation. But..... dagoba is property of hershey company,and that company spends millions fight against gmo labeling..because they are part of the problem,when you buy one of their produts you are supporting too...

Fantastic

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013

I purchased this based on a review that stated this was the best hot chocolate the reviewer had ever had. Well, it is for me too, and I am 51! At only 50 calories and 6 grams of sugar for 3 tablespoons, I thought for sure this would need sweetening, so I was prepared with my vanilla almond milk and agave. But, I decided to give it a try without adding anything first, and was SO shocked, (and I used only 3 teaspoons, not tablespoons). The chocolate is so rich and delicious, with tiny morsels or nibs in it. The nibs melt in hot liquid, but taste great on their own I mean, I eat this stuff right out of the can. As far as a hot drink, it is superb. I've officially made this a staple, aside my reishi coffee. So, move over regular coffee, and bye bye fattening chocolate bars, with all that saturated milk fat and calories from sugar. This stuff is packed with pure antioxidants and is naturally delicious.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

This is the BEST drinking chocolate i have had in my cup. GREAT taste and quality:-)

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 14, 2013

The best tasting hot chocolate I've ever had.

초코칩이 들어있네요~

Posted by sharp2327 on Oct 17, 2012

뜨거운물에 타 보았습니다. 다고바 초콜릿을 조각내서 뜨거운물에 녹여먹는 맛이랄까요. 카카오 특유의 텁텁함이 좀 많고, 다크초콜릿의 쌉쌀함이 느껴지네요. 기타 첨가물이 많이 안들어간 느낌인데, 텁텁한 맛과 핫초코 특유의 달달함이 없는게 좀 아쉽네요...

There're better ones

Posted by 4646655029781359505 on Sep 27, 2013

This is a pretty decent chocolate but definitely not the best among those you can buy here. It has rich and natural taste but: - it doesn't dilute completely in either water or milk (no matter how hot the liquid is and how long you stare it) - it tastes more like coco than like chocolate Nevertheless, this is a really good product and another positive moment is that even though it has some sugar it is not sickly sweet - it's important for those who don't like sweet chocolate (like me).

Wonderful flavour

Posted by Aye123 on Jan 24, 2013

The chocolate drink has wonderful flavour according to my daughter and husband. Will definitely by more next time.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2574930 on Nov 05, 2012

Very tasty and also good quality, the price is very good too.

oh MAN!

Posted by Reviewer3315792 on Nov 12, 2014

A sinfully good way to satisfy your chocolate fix, only without the guilt! Oh, my goodness it's delicious. I made it with coconut milk, microwaved about 1 min or so, added the chocolate and zapped it another 30 seconds. 50 calories- are you kidding me?

Very good

Posted by 4842268263492282418 on Mar 11, 2015

I really like this as cocoa, but most of the time I use it in my coffee, about a half teaspoon per cup. It adds a nice flavor and give it a bit of a nutritional boost.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »