Good price good stuff

Posted by 5468499396961763449 on Dec 26, 2015

Organic cocoa powder with chocolate chips in it. I think the price is unbeatable, with such good quality. No sugar is added so I can adjust the sweetness. Not bitter at all even drink it with little sugar. Like this product.

Very good

Posted by 4842268263492282418 on Mar 11, 2015

I really like this as cocoa, but most of the time I use it in my coffee, about a half teaspoon per cup. It adds a nice flavor and give it a bit of a nutritional boost.

oh MAN!

Posted by Reviewer3315792 on Nov 12, 2014

A sinfully good way to satisfy your chocolate fix, only without the guilt! Oh, my goodness it's delicious. I made it with coconut milk, microwaved about 1 min or so, added the chocolate and zapped it another 30 seconds. 50 calories- are you kidding me?

Excellent chocolate but nowhere near the 23 servings indicated on the package

Posted by sherilyn on Oct 30, 2014

This makes for an excellent hot chocolate drink, very chocolatey and not at all sweet. Love the dark chocolate bits that don't completely dissolve. My only complaint is that it says on the package that it makes 23 servings (each serving uses 3 tablespoons). I use a measuring spoon and level it off when making my hot chocolate. I was only able to make 12 servings, a far far cry from the advertised 23 servings.

Moyen

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

Je l'utilise pour mon fils qui le matin boit du lait de soja aromatisé à la vanille. Il aime le gout (ce qui ne rajoute pas un gout fortement sucré). Par contre il se dilu mal et il y a des petites boules qu'il n'aime pas du tout.

warning

Posted by 5758236006556406598 on Dec 30, 2013

Be careful this product in theory is organic and has an excellent reputation. But..... dagoba is property of hershey company,and that company spends millions fight against gmo labeling..because they are part of the problem,when you buy one of their produts you are supporting too...

Good

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Oct 25, 2013

I like it on a hot cup of milk, very good taste and it is great that it is organic.

There're better ones

Posted by 4646655029781359505 on Sep 27, 2013

This is a pretty decent chocolate but definitely not the best among those you can buy here. It has rich and natural taste but: - it doesn't dilute completely in either water or milk (no matter how hot the liquid is and how long you stare it) - it tastes more like coco than like chocolate Nevertheless, this is a really good product and another positive moment is that even though it has some sugar it is not sickly sweet - it's important for those who don't like sweet chocolate (like me).

Like chocolate...

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

Im very happy ive found this drinking choco. But i make it wit milk AND water. Therefore, the taste is in the middle - not too fat, not too water based. Also, it smells pure choco...

Fantastic

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013

I purchased this based on a review that stated this was the best hot chocolate the reviewer had ever had. Well, it is for me too, and I am 51! At only 50 calories and 6 grams of sugar for 3 tablespoons, I thought for sure this would need sweetening, so I was prepared with my vanilla almond milk and agave. But, I decided to give it a try without adding anything first, and was SO shocked, (and I used only 3 teaspoons, not tablespoons). The chocolate is so rich and delicious, with tiny morsels or nibs in it. The nibs melt in hot liquid, but taste great on their own I mean, I eat this stuff right out of the can. As far as a hot drink, it is superb. I've officially made this a staple, aside my reishi coffee. So, move over regular coffee, and bye bye fattening chocolate bars, with all that saturated milk fat and calories from sugar. This stuff is packed with pure antioxidants and is naturally delicious.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »