Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Lavender Blueberry, 2 oz (56 g)

I love its gorgeous lavender wrapper!

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Dec 10, 2012

The chocolate is ok, sort of between milk and dark. I found it has a relaxing effect, mildly euphoric. I love the color of the wrapper and bought it again for that but unfortunately the 2 new bars arrived crushed. It's not the best chocolate but if I'm relaxed it gives me a strange happy feeling and if I'm not in a good place it relaxes me.

Interesting combination of flavours!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Mar 23, 2014

Who would have thought to combine lavender and blueberry? You can actually taste both flavours on the dark chocolate canvas! The dark chocolate itself is not very tasty, even though organic. It is an elegant treat to have along coffee, but not for everyday consumption! I'm in love with Chocolove! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

The most amazing chocolate bar I have experienced in my life

Posted by SydsKid From Alaska on Nov 14, 2011

The first time I had one of these bars I just about freaked out. I have never enjoyed eating something so much in my life. The mixture of superior chocolate, blueberries and lavender of all things is just divine. I like all 3 of those things, but somehow, Dagoba went and put them together for an amazing experience. Def better than name brands like H**shey or N*stl*. We like that it is organic, and it is obvious that these people have a passion for excellent products. I swear I could eat one of these every month!

Unique taste

Posted by Reviewer1712620 From Japan on Jun 02, 2011

Try this combination of Lavender, Blueberries and high quality dark chocolate. I have never had anything like it before. A real treat.

Air Freshener Choco