New To iHerb?

Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Lavender Blueberry, 2 oz (56 g)

I love its gorgeous lavender wrapper!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 10, 2012

The chocolate is ok, sort of between milk and dark. I found it has a relaxing effect, mildly euphoric. I love the color of the wrapper and bought it again for that but unfortunately the 2 new bars arrived crushed. It's not the best chocolate but if I'm relaxed it gives me a strange happy feeling and if I'm not in a good place it relaxes me.

Interesting combination of flavours!

Posted by TrueReviews on Mar 23, 2014

Who would have thought to combine lavender and blueberry? You can actually taste both flavours on the dark chocolate canvas! The dark chocolate itself is not very tasty, even though organic. It is an elegant treat to have along coffee, but not for everyday consumption! I'm in love with Chocolove! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Like it

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jun 26, 2014

very tasty chocolate surprise of delicate lavender flavor and berry . Perfect taste, my absolute favorite!

The most amazing chocolate bar I have experienced in my life

Posted by SydsKid on Nov 14, 2011

The first time I had one of these bars I just about freaked out. I have never enjoyed eating something so much in my life. The mixture of superior chocolate, blueberries and lavender of all things is just divine. I like all 3 of those things, but somehow, Dagoba went and put them together for an amazing experience. Def better than name brands like H**shey or N*stl*. We like that it is organic, and it is obvious that these people have a passion for excellent products. I swear I could eat one of these every month!

Air Freshener Choco