• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Chocolate that contains lavender oil and blueberries

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Apr 25, 2016

All organic ingredients and sustainable product, however the lavender flavour is very, veeeeery light (to me, is non-existent), the chocolate bar is really small and the blueberry bits are tiny. I was looking for a really aromatic bar...and this is not…

Not as Good as Expected

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 19, 2015

I wanted to like this, I really did. I like lavender tea and the smell of lavender in general, but for me, this just doesn't work as a chocolate.

Pretty good.

Posted by 5341354248677725673 on Jun 30, 2014

Not the best chocolate I've had, but very nice. Not too sweet.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 10, 2014

Wanted to try something different with a good chocolate bar. It was good change of the pace with lavender and blueberry.

nice

Posted by 5020892514404308392 on Aug 16, 2013

its ok, not going to buy again though

I love its gorgeous lavender wrapper!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 10, 2012

The chocolate is ok, sort of between milk and dark. I found it has a relaxing effect, mildly euphoric. I love the color of the wrapper and bought it again for that but unfortunately the 2 new bars arrived crushed. It's not the best chocolate but if I'm relaxed it gives me a strange happy feeling and if I'm not in a good place it relaxes me.

Lavender scente is hardly noticeable

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jul 25, 2012

Chocolate is good, but I ordered it because of lavender, and it was hardly noticeable. But blueberries are nice. // Хороший шоколад, но заказывале я его именно из-за упоминания лаванды, а ее было незаметно. Чернички же хороши.

Weird but interesting

Posted by 5402707521257068207 on Jun 29, 2012

Can't really say I'm crazy about this chocolate, but I think it was worth a try simply for the novelty factor. I couldn't taste the blueberry flavour but they did add a slight chewy texture. The chocolate tastes exactly like dark chocolate with a swish of lavender essential oil. And that's it. Interesting, but I'm not sure it really works together.

Like eating a bar of soap.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012

The scent is nice, and the taste is, well, it is good, but the lavender is really, really odd. The texture is also unusually hard. Something to buy for the novelty of it, but not something I am going to buy again.

strange

Posted by Reviewer3182136 on Mar 21, 2012

this is good, but the taste and smell of lavender is really weird

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »