• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

I love its gorgeous lavender wrapper!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 10, 2012

The chocolate is ok, sort of between milk and dark. I found it has a relaxing effect, mildly euphoric. I love the color of the wrapper and bought it again for that but unfortunately the 2 new bars arrived crushed. It's not the best chocolate but if I'm relaxed it gives me a strange happy feeling and if I'm not in a good place it relaxes me.

Lavender scente is hardly noticeable

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jul 25, 2012

Chocolate is good, but I ordered it because of lavender, and it was hardly noticeable. But blueberries are nice. // Хороший шоколад, но заказывале я его именно из-за упоминания лаванды, а ее было незаметно. Чернички же хороши.

OK

Posted by HeidiT on Apr 11, 2011

Chocolate and lavender is actually a pretty good combination, but after a couple of pieces I felt the lavender to be a bit overpowering.

Like eating a bar of soap.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012

The scent is nice, and the taste is, well, it is good, but the lavender is really, really odd. The texture is also unusually hard. Something to buy for the novelty of it, but not something I am going to buy again.

Weird but interesting

Posted by 5402707521257068207 on Jun 29, 2012

Can't really say I'm crazy about this chocolate, but I think it was worth a try simply for the novelty factor. I couldn't taste the blueberry flavour but they did add a slight chewy texture. The chocolate tastes exactly like dark chocolate with a swish of lavender essential oil. And that's it. Interesting, but I'm not sure it really works together.

lux chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1811069 on Sep 17, 2011

Super, super chocolate!

lavender blueberry chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1860904 on Sep 30, 2011

I ordered this for the different chocolate flavor...my kids and I had a gourmet chocolate dessert night with the Orange Peel chocolate too...it was wonderful!

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1757075 on Mar 20, 2012

Specific taste. I have tried something new, but i won't buy it again.

strange

Posted by Reviewer3182136 on Mar 21, 2012

this is good, but the taste and smell of lavender is really weird

nice

Posted by 5020892514404308392 on Aug 16, 2013

its ok, not going to buy again though

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »