Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Lavender Blueberry, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I love its gorgeous lavender wrapper!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 10, 2012

The chocolate is ok, sort of between milk and dark. I found it has a relaxing effect, mildly euphoric. I love the color of the wrapper and bought it again for that but unfortunately the 2 new bars arrived crushed. It's not the best chocolate but if I'm relaxed it gives me a strange happy feeling and if I'm not in a good place it relaxes me.

Lavender scente is hardly noticeable

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jul 25, 2012

Chocolate is good, but I ordered it because of lavender, and it was hardly noticeable. But blueberries are nice. // Хороший шоколад, но заказывале я его именно из-за упоминания лаванды, а ее было незаметно. Чернички же хороши.

OK

Posted by HeidiT on Apr 11, 2011

Chocolate and lavender is actually a pretty good combination, but after a couple of pieces I felt the lavender to be a bit overpowering.

Like eating a bar of soap.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012

The scent is nice, and the taste is, well, it is good, but the lavender is really, really odd. The texture is also unusually hard. Something to buy for the novelty of it, but not something I am going to buy again.

Weird but interesting

Posted by 5402707521257068207 on Jun 29, 2012

Can't really say I'm crazy about this chocolate, but I think it was worth a try simply for the novelty factor. I couldn't taste the blueberry flavour but they did add a slight chewy texture. The chocolate tastes exactly like dark chocolate with a swish of lavender essential oil. And that's it. Interesting, but I'm not sure it really works together.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »