• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Like it

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jun 26, 2014

very tasty chocolate surprise of delicate lavender flavor and berry . Perfect taste, my absolute favorite!

The most amazing chocolate bar I have experienced in my life

Posted by SydsKid on Nov 14, 2011

The first time I had one of these bars I just about freaked out. I have never enjoyed eating something so much in my life. The mixture of superior chocolate, blueberries and lavender of all things is just divine. I like all 3 of those things, but somehow, Dagoba went and put them together for an amazing experience. Def better than name brands like H**shey or N*stl*. We like that it is organic, and it is obvious that these people have a passion for excellent products. I swear I could eat one of these every month!

Unique taste

Posted by Reviewer1712620 on Jun 02, 2011

Try this combination of Lavender, Blueberries and high quality dark chocolate. I have never had anything like it before. A real treat.

I absolutely adore this chocolate.

Posted by Reviewer3058980 on Nov 17, 2012

I can see how this chocolate wouldn't be to everyone's taste..it has a strong lavender flavor that I find simply divine, however. When I first tried it I was worried the lavender would be so subtle it would be unnoticeable---but this was not the case! I absolutely love it..rich, decadent chocolate with the delicate lavender.

Interesting taste!

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

For those who are searching for something more different. Love this chocolate, will buy again!

Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Lavender Blueberry & Dark Chocolate, 2 oz (56 g)

Posted by imperia9 on Jun 29, 2012

A very unusual chocolate! I liked it!

Indulging!

Posted by ludvig on Sep 10, 2012

Heavenly taste! The taste of lavender is strong and completes the cocoa very well - for dark chocolate lovers, this one is delicious!

from Greece

Posted by Reviewer2125075 on Nov 21, 2011

This chocolate with the lavender aroma is wonderful and unusual.

EXCELLENT!

Posted by Reviewer1081086 on Dec 26, 2011

Very good! Something different with the lavender essence. A must buy!!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2636322 on Jan 24, 2012

One of the tastiest chocolates I've ever tied! Lavander essence gives it delicate aftertaste. Definitely will buy more

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »