• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Hot-hot-hot!!!:))))

Posted by SugarQueen on Aug 27, 2012

the best chocolate with chili I have ever tasted!

Divine

Posted by Reviewer2414714 on Aug 09, 2011

Fantastic, intensely spiced chocolate with a pleasant crunch. A great find for me!

Perfection

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 28, 2011

This chocolate is perfect. Rich and spicy. It's seriously like a good bottle of wine.

from Greece

Posted by Reviewer2125075 on Nov 21, 2011

The combination of chocolate with chili is fantastic.One of the best chocolate I ever taste.

Delicious.

Posted by Reviewer2482542 on Jan 02, 2012

This has more heat than other chili chocolates I've tasted - surprising but truly delicious. I will definitely purchase this again.

Unique Flavor, Not for Everyone

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I enjoy Dagoba brand chocolate bars for their unique concoctions. Xocolatl chocolate has a nice spicy kick with the chillies and good crunch with the nibs. This is the type of chocolate you either love or hate. I happen to really enjoy spicy chocolates and found this product to be very satisfying. I would be cautious about ordering this product if you don't like spicy foods. Some people who I offered this product to didn't enjoy it at all. Definitely worth a try and for something new.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2414324 on May 12, 2011

Oh my, so delicious

Mmmmmm...

Posted by Reviewer2392094 on Oct 26, 2012

I enjoy chili chocolates. Dagoba nailed it here. If you've tried a Lindt Chili chocolate bar, this is spicier. I don't remember Vosges' level of heat well enough to say how it compares (tho I do LOVE the Vosges chili bar)--sadly, it's been too long since I've had one--but I think it's pretty similar in heat to this. Relax, eat slowly, and enjoy every morsel.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »