• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

muy bueno

Posted by manzanita on Apr 15, 2015

formato pequeño, es un chocolate muy bueno para e que le guste el picante y el chocolate puro.

Probably not for everyone but incredible if it is your thing.

Posted by 5608581593507084299 on Feb 05, 2015

This chocolate manages to have a smooth texture, unlike many high percentage dark chocolates which are often chalky. This is a quite bitter sweet bar but what makes it extra special is the crunchy cocoa nibs within that add to the texture. Finally, a good hit of chillies gives this some heat. If you are not a chilli fan I do not reccommend this but if you like it this is worth trying. An added bonus since it is an aquired taste I don't have to fight my friends and family for it! My only complaints are the shipping restrictions which mean I can't enjoy this year round.

Out of this world

Posted by 5416343617376553675 on Nov 22, 2014

Smooth, creamy, chocolatey.. Ordering more right now!

Best chocolate ever

Posted by 5406933934773819763 on May 06, 2014

This one was such a suprise. I have never tasted a better bar/chocolate. And to think that this is even good for me!

its good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1100441 on Jul 05, 2013

i love this chocolate!

Really good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Mar 02, 2013

It it different from any other chocolate that I have tried before, but in a good way. I liked the spice it has.

Mmmmmm...

Posted by Reviewer2392094 on Oct 26, 2012

I enjoy chili chocolates. Dagoba nailed it here. If you've tried a Lindt Chili chocolate bar, this is spicier. I don't remember Vosges' level of heat well enough to say how it compares (tho I do LOVE the Vosges chili bar)--sadly, it's been too long since I've had one--but I think it's pretty similar in heat to this. Relax, eat slowly, and enjoy every morsel.

Hot-hot-hot!!!:))))

Posted by SugarQueen on Aug 27, 2012

the best chocolate with chili I have ever tasted!

Unique Flavor, Not for Everyone

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I enjoy Dagoba brand chocolate bars for their unique concoctions. Xocolatl chocolate has a nice spicy kick with the chillies and good crunch with the nibs. This is the type of chocolate you either love or hate. I happen to really enjoy spicy chocolates and found this product to be very satisfying. I would be cautious about ordering this product if you don't like spicy foods. Some people who I offered this product to didn't enjoy it at all. Definitely worth a try and for something new.

mmmm