• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Probably not for everyone but incredible if it is your thing.

Posted by 5608581593507084299 on Feb 05, 2015

This chocolate manages to have a smooth texture, unlike many high percentage dark chocolates which are often chalky. This is a quite bitter sweet bar but what makes it extra special is the crunchy cocoa nibs within that add to the texture. Finally, a good hit of chillies gives this some heat. If you are not a chilli fan I do not reccommend this but if you like it this is worth trying. An added bonus since it is an aquired taste I don't have to fight my friends and family for it! My only complaints are the shipping restrictions which mean I can't enjoy this year round.

muy bueno

Posted by manzanita on Apr 15, 2015

formato pequeño, es un chocolate muy bueno para e que le guste el picante y el chocolate puro.

Love it!

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on May 18, 2016

Perfect mix of chocolate, chili heat and downright yumminess!

Unique Flavor, Not for Everyone

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I enjoy Dagoba brand chocolate bars for their unique concoctions. Xocolatl chocolate has a nice spicy kick with the chillies and good crunch with the nibs. This is the type of chocolate you either love or hate. I happen to really enjoy spicy chocolates and found this product to be very satisfying. I would be cautious about ordering this product if you don't like spicy foods. Some people who I offered this product to didn't enjoy it at all. Definitely worth a try and for something new.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2414324 on May 12, 2011

Oh my, so delicious

Very spicy.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 22, 2011

If you like chillis, you'll like this. A bit tooo spicy for me, but a small piece is nice.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1630834 on Aug 02, 2011

I liked the addition of the cacao nibs, as they gave the bar more texture and made the flavor really pop. Having had chili chocolate with sea salt, though, that is still my preference. Then again, I think a lot of different chocolate bars could benefit from some salt.

Yummy!!

Posted by bowernutrition on Mar 30, 2012

Delicious - but warning, this chocolate packs some heat! It has quite a chilli kick - whew!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »