• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Mmmmmm...

Posted by Reviewer2392094 on Oct 26, 2012

I enjoy chili chocolates. Dagoba nailed it here. If you've tried a Lindt Chili chocolate bar, this is spicier. I don't remember Vosges' level of heat well enough to say how it compares (tho I do LOVE the Vosges chili bar)--sadly, it's been too long since I've had one--but I think it's pretty similar in heat to this. Relax, eat slowly, and enjoy every morsel.

Xocolatl

Posted by Reviewer2414324 on May 12, 2011

Oh my, so delicious

Unique Flavor, Not for Everyone

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I enjoy Dagoba brand chocolate bars for their unique concoctions. Xocolatl chocolate has a nice spicy kick with the chillies and good crunch with the nibs. This is the type of chocolate you either love or hate. I happen to really enjoy spicy chocolates and found this product to be very satisfying. I would be cautious about ordering this product if you don't like spicy foods. Some people who I offered this product to didn't enjoy it at all. Definitely worth a try and for something new.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Feb 26, 2012

Love the flavor

its good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1100441 on Jul 05, 2013

i love this chocolate!

Out of this world

Posted by 5416343617376553675 on Nov 22, 2014

Smooth, creamy, chocolatey.. Ordering more right now!

mmmm

Posted by Strelka on Aug 01, 2012

garda!

Very spicy.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 22, 2011

If you like chillis, you'll like this. A bit tooo spicy for me, but a small piece is nice.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1630834 on Aug 02, 2011

I liked the addition of the cacao nibs, as they gave the bar more texture and made the flavor really pop. Having had chili chocolate with sea salt, though, that is still my preference. Then again, I think a lot of different chocolate bars could benefit from some salt.

Lovely

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 11, 2013

This chocolate is lovely, although I do perfer the flavoured Dagoba chocolates to this one which I feel I can find adequate (or even better) alternatives to at the local stores

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »