• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Lovely

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 11, 2013

This chocolate is lovely, although I do perfer the flavoured Dagoba chocolates to this one which I feel I can find adequate (or even better) alternatives to at the local stores

Painful

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Mar 15, 2012

Was surprised at this bar. You don't TASTE chili, per se. You only really taste chocolate while you're chewing. But once you swallow.... wait about 3 seconds, and then suddenly your tongue is on fire! Not really an enjoyable experience, though some people might like it. I don't really like the after shock of it.

I love spicy, but this is a little too spicy fo rmy taste

Posted by Reviewer2276980 on Jan 03, 2012

It really burns :-)

...

Posted by Reviewer1303678 on Jun 26, 2011

this chocolate bar is only okay. i bought it because i love mexican/spicy chocolate. but this has no bite to it. at all. and it's a small bar for the price. i wouldn't purchase it again.

Too spicy

Posted by Reviewer1124894 on Jan 22, 2012

This was way too spicy for me. The chilli aftertaste sticks for a long tmie and really burns.

Not recommended

Posted by Reviewer1782047 on Nov 25, 2011

This is probably the worst chocolate I have ever tasted. I actually couldnt even get it down.

The chili ruins this for me

Posted by 4830177659046122425 on Apr 22, 2014

It's the first time in my whole life I have chocolate in my pantry and can't (nor wish to) finish it.

Xocolatl

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 28, 2011

Very tasty and rich - not very sweet! Has just a bite of heat from the pepper.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »