Pregnant the first month

Posted by Reviewer3238158 on May 30, 2009

After TTC for two years, DH was finally diagnosed with Male factor infertility. I did some research and put him on four vitamins -- this one, pycnogenol, C0Q10 and L-arginine. Within four weeks his next semen analysis came back completely normal, and five DAYS later I was pregnant. I can't say for sure it was this vitamin alone, but somehow a combination of those four did it!

Fertility Blend for men WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2406158 on Jan 22, 2008

After using this product for 3 months, my husband’s sperm analysis changed dramatically. Before: Volume- 1.2 mL, Count- 20 million, Movement- 30%, Forward Progress- 2, Shape/form- 7%. Now: Volume- 1.6 mL, Count- 66 million, Movement- 65%, Forward Progress- 3, Shape/form- 7%. Although the shape/form stayed the same, the other numbers show a considerable increase. We still aren’t pregnant yet, but have great hopes for the future with this product. Thanks!!

A flawless transaction!

Posted by Reviewer2969679 on Oct 14, 2007

I came across this site when I was searching for a better price on these capsules. I saved almost $20.00 compared to the GNC cost. I ordered them on Friday and they were delivered on Tuesday--very fast turn around!!! Thanks again!

BFP!!!

Posted by Reviewer1887895 on May 17, 2015

I took this and my wife took the female version starting from 15 March, with other supplement I searched online to boost fertility, and we just had our first BFP on 17 May. Other supplement have also been taking M: L-arginine, F: Evening Primrose Oil, M&F: Flaxseed oil, Pysongenol, CoQ10. Good luck all!!

fertility blend for men

Posted by 5563779893947897232 on Feb 27, 2015

I'm preparing for baby and the result of sperm wasn't good. Doctor recommended this and i took 2nd test after around 10 days taking this. I took 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Result changed dramatically in good ways.