Pregnant the first month

Posted by Reviewer3238158 on May 30, 2009

After TTC for two years, DH was finally diagnosed with Male factor infertility. I did some research and put him on four vitamins -- this one, pycnogenol, C0Q10 and L-arginine. Within four weeks his next semen analysis came back completely normal, and five DAYS later I was pregnant. I can't say for sure it was this vitamin alone, but somehow a combination of those four did it!

Fertility Blend for men WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2406158 on Jan 22, 2008

After using this product for 3 months, my husband’s sperm analysis changed dramatically. Before: Volume- 1.2 mL, Count- 20 million, Movement- 30%, Forward Progress- 2, Shape/form- 7%. Now: Volume- 1.6 mL, Count- 66 million, Movement- 65%, Forward Progress- 3, Shape/form- 7%. Although the shape/form stayed the same, the other numbers show a considerable increase. We still aren’t pregnant yet, but have great hopes for the future with this product. Thanks!!

BFP!!!

Posted by Reviewer1887895 on May 17, 2015

I took this and my wife took the female version starting from 15 March, with other supplement I searched online to boost fertility, and we just had our first BFP on 17 May. Other supplement have also been taking M: L-arginine, F: Evening Primrose Oil, M&F: Flaxseed oil, Pysongenol, CoQ10. Good luck all!!

It works, but be patient!

Posted by 5440795546280722271 on Jan 10, 2015

It certainly does work, but you have to be patient. In my case, I also made some lifestyle changes like avoiding sauna, wearing boxers and not keeping the laptop on lap. It helped me increase my sperm count from 9 to 40 million in 10-11 months time. It also helped improve motility from 7% to over 60%. Finally my wife conceived after 1 year I started taking this supplement. I would highly recommend this Fertility Blend.

fertility blend for men

Posted by 5563779893947897232 on Feb 27, 2015

I'm preparing for baby and the result of sperm wasn't good. Doctor recommended this and i took 2nd test after around 10 days taking this. I took 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Result changed dramatically in good ways.

A flawless transaction!

Posted by Reviewer2969679 on Oct 14, 2007

I came across this site when I was searching for a better price on these capsules. I saved almost $20.00 compared to the GNC cost. I ordered them on Friday and they were delivered on Tuesday--very fast turn around!!! Thanks again!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2236897 on Mar 17, 2011

Got pregnant first month of using these pills!

goooood~~

Posted by Reviewer2244473 on Mar 22, 2011

I recommended from doctor. That's why i bought it. I wanna have baby ASAP

Miracle pill

Posted by 4640387748809948146 on Dec 04, 2013

My husbands doctor told him to take this pill after a reversal. He went from 0 percent motility and 4 million sperm on his first test to 15 percent motility and 8 million sperm on his second test in just two months. Granted he has a way to go but this drug is working wonders. So thankful for it.

goods is good