July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Daiwa Health Development, Peak Immune 4, 250 mg, 50 Veggie Caps

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Neutrophils went up

Posted by Reviewer3267421 on Jul 24, 2013

I had low neutrophils, which is a dangerous condition of your immune system. I was recommended these pills by a Chinese herbalist. At my next visit/blood test, after a month of Peak Immune, the neutrophils had risen back up to low normal, a good improvement. Can't be sure it was because of these, but I believe they helped. UPDATE JULY 24, 2013 I can now be certain that these pills increase my neutrophils. I went off the pills for several months, believing that other protocols were helping, and also that perhaps my immune system was working on its own. Unfortunately, a lab test showed that my neutrophil level dropped again to dangerously low levels. I resumed the Peak Immune. They returned to higher than they had been in a long, long time. I now remain on the maintenance dose of 4 pills/day. This is a great product! Zero side effects and very good results.