Eclectic Institute, Damiana, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2044124 on Sep 05, 2011

I like this product because it's not cut with vegetable glycerin like that other brand. Works good for mood and it's potent. I recommend this for crabby wife or husband. Great in herbal teas or to boost herbal smoking mixtures. Shipping was fast. (Chuck B. New Jersey)

Very Good!

Posted by 5239441635198678132 on Jan 04, 2013

I have been rotating three products that were recommended to me: Damiana, Ginseng and Ashwagandha extracts. I take 20 drops in the morning and 20 drops in the afternoon in a glass of water for 4 days and then swap. All three worked really good for my energy level, stamina and overall health. Damiana specially helps me with the Stamina side of things, Ashwagandha seems to help me on the Inmune system and Ginseng gave me a nice warm feeling and energy. THe only thing that I didn't like about the Ginseng was that I got a light headacke every time I took it. After 30 days of the rotation I decided to take the Ashwagandha in the morning and the Damiana in the afternoon. That has worked the best for me. I'll try the Ginseng again in a couple of weeks and see how I like it.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2656858 on Nov 20, 2007

Very good quality. I will order again.