Seems to work :)

Posted by 5146227007899866201 on Aug 07, 2013

My 2 terriers like these a lot. Bones seem to help with digestion and gas problems in addition to helping with the fresh breath. Does not stain. Really appreciate that they are natural. (Quite a lot of ash, though?)

울 강쥐가 넘 좋아해요~

Posted by Reviewer2985880 on May 26, 2013

향도 그리니스보다 좀 상쾌하고요, 울 강쥐 앞발로 잡고 신나게 먹네요. 흔들리던유치들도 이거 물려주고 다 빠졌어요. 그런데 갉아먹다가 뼈모양이 조그맣게 남으면 덩어리째 그냥 삼키려는듯해서 좀 지켜봐야했어요.

good alternative to greenies

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

My dog loves these. They're a little big for him but cutting them in two is doable with a sharp knife. I'm not sure how much difference they make to the condition of his teeth, but they take quite a while to chew, so hopefully there is some cleaning effect.

Dog like them

Posted by redheadboxermomma on Jul 04, 2012

Dog like them

good

Posted by Reviewer3070261 on Aug 12, 2011

He loves these. I cut in thirds cuz he is only 3 lbs. not sure how good a job it does on the breath yet. Better ingredients than the other stuff I have researched.

Smells good to me

Posted by Reviewer2860906 on Aug 09, 2011

Smells good to me but my best friend, being a picky eater, hesitated to take it sometimes. But once he takes a bite he finishes it all up!

from Hong Kong

Posted by Reviewer1949023 on Feb 08, 2009

The small size is still big for my terrier so I only give it to her once a week. She seems to really enjoy this bone!