My cat loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1215343 on Nov 28, 2010

I mix the contents of one capsule to my cat's wet food at dinnertime and he loves it. He is totally hooked on it! I find it funny too because I still have some packets of wet food which he suddenly did not like anymore but ate it again only when I mixed this supplement with the food. This is now my 4th bottle.

Best Cat Vitamin!!

Posted by Reviewer1882471 on Apr 28, 2010

This is the best vitamin for cats on the market, my grouchy(used to be) 15 year old cat is now acting like a kitten!!

Love pull apart capsules!

Posted by Reviewer1937131 on Jun 12, 2012

The capsules are great,it's easy to measure how much you want to give this to your pet and then close the capsule for the next time.

For picky cats

Posted by juliaheis on Nov 08, 2011

We try to feed our picky cat, Dolly, a healthy diet. She eats mostly raw meat and fresh grass, which I'm afraid is not enough nutrition to keep her healthy. These multi vitamin-mineral capsules make it a bit more sure that our cat is getting the nutrition she needs. And as picky as she is, she actually eats these mixed in with her food!

Healthy Dogs

Posted by Reviewer3272183 on Jul 07, 2010

My vet suggested I give my dogs vitamins .This is a good one at a reasonable price.I have been giving it to my dags for about 3 years.

First Vitamin I've tried for Cats

Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on Mar 08, 2012

My cat is usually fairly picky with food and introducing new things. The capsules are not as easy to open as I expected, but once poured into her food in the morning she eats it up without even noticing. I think it may even enhance the flavor a bit. Smells a little like powdered milk.

For kitties

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 07, 2014

I have been adding this to my kitties RAW food diet to make sure they get eveything they need.

Helped with my cat with chronic vomiting/diarrhea

Posted by 5066540078790353443 on Oct 20, 2014

My cat was vomiting, diarrhea and lost 1 KG of weight in a year. Her blood tests came back normal. Ultrasound was normal. They wanted to do a biopsy on her. I decided to try the herbal route. I switched her to a mostly raw and 96% rabbit meat canned diet. Started giving her pro/prebiotics, extra multi-vitamins/minerals and pancreatic digestive enzymes. Wow, what a turn around. She stopped vomiting except for the odd occasion (eating too fast) and rarely has diarrhea. She is finally starting to put on some weight.

Big help to my elder cat

Posted by Reviewer1258816 on Dec 05, 2011

I have a lovely cat of about 18 years old. I started her on these vitamins about two months ago. While I can't say for sure, I feel they're helping her a lot. She has a lot of energy. She looks and acts like a young cat and she enjoys life. I take a pill apart and mix it in a very small amount of wet food and she eats it up. I wish it was not in caps, however. Taking it out of the capsule is an additional step that's not needed.

expensive

Posted by Anaterma on Sep 05, 2013

i had bought this for my mom's two cats. the kitten was very interested by what's in the capsule and even seemed to want to eat it without food, but he eats anything he can lay his eyes on anyway. the other cat who is somewhat capricious with food still ate his meal with this powder mixed in it, although he didn't eat everything right away but he also almost never finishes the whole meal, he just takes a few bits and then jumps off for a walk, then returns and eats some more, but he didn't pull out 'i won't eat that' thing, so that's great. i fancy the ingredient list. my main problem with this is the price. i mean srsly you can find human multis with some fancy additional herbs and extract for a smaller price, and given this had to be fed to two cats on a daily basis - it's definitely expensive. since my mom has a kitten and the other cat is a grown up, but small, we mix one capsule in a meal and divide it proportionally to feed them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »