good alternative to greenies

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

My dog loves these. They're a little big for him but cutting them in two is doable with a sharp knife. I'm not sure how much difference they make to the condition of his teeth, but they take quite a while to chew, so hopefully there is some cleaning effect.

울 강쥐가 넘 좋아해요~

Posted by Reviewer2985880 on May 26, 2013

향도 그리니스보다 좀 상쾌하고요, 울 강쥐 앞발로 잡고 신나게 먹네요. 흔들리던유치들도 이거 물려주고 다 빠졌어요. 그런데 갉아먹다가 뼈모양이 조그맣게 남으면 덩어리째 그냥 삼키려는듯해서 좀 지켜봐야했어요.

Seems to work :)

Posted by 5146227007899866201 on Aug 07, 2013

My 2 terriers like these a lot. Bones seem to help with digestion and gas problems in addition to helping with the fresh breath. Does not stain. Really appreciate that they are natural. (Quite a lot of ash, though?)

from Hong Kong

Posted by Reviewer1949023 on Feb 08, 2009

The small size is still big for my terrier so I only give it to her once a week. She seems to really enjoy this bone!

Smells good to me

Posted by Reviewer2860906 on Aug 09, 2011

Smells good to me but my best friend, being a picky eater, hesitated to take it sometimes. But once he takes a bite he finishes it all up!

good

Posted by Reviewer3070261 on Aug 12, 2011

He loves these. I cut in thirds cuz he is only 3 lbs. not sure how good a job it does on the breath yet. Better ingredients than the other stuff I have researched.

Dog like them