dog loves them!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Mar 01, 2009

My dog loves them!! And they are healthy...

Two paws up!

Posted by Reviewer2415739 on Aug 22, 2011

We give our 7 year old shih-tzu a breath-a-licious every night as his after dinner treat. He loves them and gets excited as soon as he sees the little green bone! They keep his teeth and gums clean and healthy, which is the main reason we purchased them. Our vet always comments on how good our dog's teeth and gums look. I also brush his teeth occassionally, but it is the nightly Dancing Paws Breath-A-Licious dessert treat that does the trick!

doogie dental bones

Posted by flowersnake on Apr 04, 2012

My dog loves these, no bones about it!! Will be ordering more soon.

love these

Posted by Reviewer2356201 on Dec 16, 2011

we used to order these direct from the company & get them auto-shipped every month...then they got bought out, and we've had a hard time finding them since. glad iherb has 'em now!

my dogs love these

Posted by LotusJ57 on Oct 19, 2008

It sweetens their breath while supplying my dogs with a special treat that they love!

Puppy Love

Posted by Reviewer2857803 on Mar 01, 2010

Well...my little teacup Yorkie goes NUTS over these. My old lady pug... OMG ...she really goes nuts...She actually gets violent if anyone that comes near her when she has one....Never seen that before...They must be delicious!!!

good alternative to greenies

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

My dog loves these. They're a little big for him but cutting them in two is doable with a sharp knife. I'm not sure how much difference they make to the condition of his teeth, but they take quite a while to chew, so hopefully there is some cleaning effect.

MY DOGS LOVE IT

Posted by kookynooky on May 07, 2013

MY DOGS LOVE IT WILL CONTINUE BUYING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN

If your dog liked the old formula Greenies these are for you!

Posted by Reviewer2612439 on Oct 16, 2013

My dog loved the old formula greenies, but will not eat the new ones. However, he loves these! Maybe a solution if you are having the same issue.

Ordered on a whim, picky dog loves them

Posted by SteveWard on Jul 06, 2012

We have a medium sized Jindo that hasn't liked other treats we've tried to give her including rawhide bones, greenies, etc. She loves these though.