Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Dancing Paws, Daily Multi Vitamin & Mineral For Cats, 90 Pull-Apart Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Big help to my elder cat

Posted by Reviewer1258816 on Dec 05, 2011

I have a lovely cat of about 18 years old. I started her on these vitamins about two months ago. While I can't say for sure, I feel they're helping her a lot. She has a lot of energy. She looks and acts like a young cat and she enjoys life. I take a pill apart and mix it in a very small amount of wet food and she eats it up. I wish it was not in caps, however. Taking it out of the capsule is an additional step that's not needed.

expensive

Posted by Anaterma on Sep 05, 2013

i had bought this for my mom's two cats. the kitten was very interested by what's in the capsule and even seemed to want to eat it without food, but he eats anything he can lay his eyes on anyway. the other cat who is somewhat capricious with food still ate his meal with this powder mixed in it, although he didn't eat everything right away but he also almost never finishes the whole meal, he just takes a few bits and then jumps off for a walk, then returns and eats some more, but he didn't pull out 'i won't eat that' thing, so that's great. i fancy the ingredient list. my main problem with this is the price. i mean srsly you can find human multis with some fancy additional herbs and extract for a smaller price, and given this had to be fed to two cats on a daily basis - it's definitely expensive. since my mom has a kitten and the other cat is a grown up, but small, we mix one capsule in a meal and divide it proportionally to feed them.