Posted by 4632872916144094073 on Oct 31, 2013

My dog loves these

Posted by Reviewer1928274 on Aug 31, 2011

Great immune support and my dog will eat them. Phew! He does not like all vitamins so that is a relief. I will buy again.

my dogs like them

Posted by Reviewer1772646 on Jan 04, 2011

they think they are a treat. I notice a difference in my older (13yr old) dog

Dancing Paws Multi

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Nov 17, 2009

I love these for golden retriever dog. She was a rescue and in pretty bad shape health wise. She seems to be doing quite well on these and she likes the taste and will take them without having to give it with something else. The bonus is that they are all natural.

Appears to be a good vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2121983 on Dec 27, 2008

I have had to break the wafer up and add it to my dogs food -- he's small (a pug) and when I first tried to give him the wafer he didn't eat it right away ...but in food he's fine with it.

Floury consistence

Posted by Reviewer2303735 on Oct 06, 2010

I don´t like the floury consistence of the wafers, you get a puff when you open the pot. My dog with a very selective taste approved the product however. Can´t say anything about the effect yet.

My dog is so picky.

Posted by Reviewer1256045 on Jun 28, 2011

On the first day, he enjoyed eating this. But now he doesn't eat it. He is so picky. It is little bit big. The size is about a coin. If your dog is picky, this is not a good choice.

Dog enjoyed it

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 20, 2012

My dog enjoyed this treat. It has a good amount of vitamins and minerals in it. It's especially good if your dog is going through stress for any reason (operation, sickness, being left alone for too long). It's also great if you cook your dog's food yourself, to make sure he's getting enough vitamins.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »