He's jumping on the couch, again.

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on May 04, 2011

After a few days on these vitamins, my little dog is jumping on the couch again without a problem. For a while, he would just sit looking up at it and then looking at me to help him.

Dancing Paws reviiewed by Justina

Posted by Reviewer1314985 on May 02, 2011

Prompt delivery. Dog loves the pills as a snack.

Dancing Paws, Joint Maintenance For Dogs

Posted by Reviewer2322147 on Mar 29, 2011

This product has helped my dog tremendously with his arthritis in his hip. Before using this product he could not jump up on furniture. Now he can.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3281998 on Nov 24, 2010

The dog loves them and he's one fussy Dobermann. Struggle to find something like this in New Zealand - I'll definitely be ordering more.

Floury consistence

Posted by Reviewer2303735 on Oct 06, 2010

I don´t like the floury consistence of the wafers, you get a puff when you open the pot. My dog with a very selective taste approved the product however. Can´t say anything about the effect yet.

Dog Loves It

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jul 15, 2010

My old and very arthritic bulldog with bone spurs in his spine loves this pill and eats it on his own each day. I have seen improvement in his stiff condition already...good product.

No improvement

Posted by Reviewer2065421 on Jun 29, 2010

I really didn't see any improvement with Joint maintenance. I think purchasing human grade salmon oil is a better way to go.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1107614 on Feb 24, 2010

My dad's dog suffered a bad spinal injury and this has made a huge difference in his progress! 3 months later he's running again!

Dancing paws Joint Mtnce for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1656021 on Feb 14, 2010

I have used dancing Paws products before for my dog and have decided to use and stay with it because of the quality and that mu dog who is picky about vits I have given to her, enjoys this one.

Good treat

Posted by Krisinsight on Dec 12, 2009

I cannot say if these have made a difference but they make a great treat for the dogs and if they grow old and not hobbled by arthritis then I will know that the treats helped.