Eclectic Institute, Dandelion, 150 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very Pleased with Service and Delivery!

Posted by Reviewer2107064 on Apr 22, 2009

I ordered this on the 1st of April needing it by the 6th. Dandelion leaf was referred to me for swelling when you fly. It works NO SWELLING! YES! I am sold on this product. I took 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM. I will reorder! Jill Boyd

Excellent Diuretic

Posted by Reviewer1063099 on Jun 04, 2009

Have used this product for several years, to control water retention. The added plus, is that I was borderline high blood pressure, but after using 2 caps twice daily, my pressure dropped to acceptable levels within the first week and has remained there.

great for leg edema

Posted by Reviewer1201151 on Aug 02, 2011

this takes down my husband's leg edema and he does not have the side effects that the doctor's medication has. My husband is very, very happy with this vegetarian product.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1590567 on May 16, 2013

While in Italy I was given Dandelion leaves supplement for swelling in my legs. It worked so well I looked for one when I returned home. I have been very pleased and have been purchasing this brand for a year now.

Excellent quality

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 12, 2015

I prefer to eat organic dandelion greens fo liver health, this is a great alternative. By the way, this is LEAF, the other similar bottle (exact same photo but 400mg) from E.I is root and I prefer leaf, though it is more powerful, so it means more detox side effects but I take charcoal about half hour later to mop up released toxins and it works well together. Most teas are gentle because they are root, too bad that iHerb discontinued the leaf, we need it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »