• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Would not buy again

Posted by Reviewer1571613 on Aug 18, 2013

These didn't taste like "real" marshmallows and aren't the same texture, either.

Straight into the bin

Posted by 4819029132872986585 on Jul 09, 2016

Straight into the bin. They were so gross and tasted nothing like regular marshmallows I ate one or two and threw them away.

VERY DISSAPOINTED

Posted by 5191851118867953484 on Dec 14, 2015

I ordered the marshmallows on Oct 25 and did not receive them until about Nov 18. Originally from my understanding I should had received them in three days! NOT SO. Almost a month later I received them and what did I get... one of the packages was so squashed that I had to throw it away. The others packages suffered that same faith since the marshmallows were like glued together with a strange oily substance. I could be wrong but apparently the prolonged time they spent in a box without the proper ambient conditions traveling from vendor to client affected the product quality. It just does not make sense almost one month to deliver from California to Puerto Rico. Never Again...

Not good anymore

Posted by 4968755454646485135 on Jun 24, 2016

These are not the marshmallows you will receive, the package is different and the taste is awful. I tried to contact the customer service, but it looks like they don't want to solve my issue.