• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

trop sucrés en bouche

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013

Mangés seuls, ils ne sont pas agréables en bouche, trop sucrés. Mais intégrés dans des recettes ils sont parfaits!

Vegan marshmallows

Posted by Reviewer3052539 on Nov 01, 2011

I was a little disappointed with these marshmallows because they came all stuck together. I also noticed the expiration date was less than four months from delivery date. Still, they are very good, better than regular marshmallows and my daughters and I put them in hot chocolate or roast them or even eat them plain.

Posted by 4815234150950749484 on Dec 31, 2015

Eating them plain, they aren't as sweet as the Freedom vegan marshmallows and they're a bit chewier than them too. But I used them to make rice crispie squares and they they were great.

yummy

Posted by lisofby on Apr 07, 2016

but i don't think they are healthy. and quite pricey too.

too sweet

Posted by 5018957588454248574 on Aug 01, 2016

too sweet for me

a little dense

Posted by Reviewer2952473 on Jan 20, 2012

we're glad these are vegetarian but find the texture a little dense and gritty

Very Sweet and Sticky

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Sep 30, 2015

Didn't like this product, although marshmallows were big they were all stuck together and sticky. Not s fan also we found them excessively sweet and were not happy with the ingredients. It would be nice if there were coconut sugar sweetened marshmallows on the market

It's ok, but very very sweet

Posted by 4849283444526872361 on Dec 23, 2015

I bought this because as a vegetarian I was craving marsh mellows and couldn't find them anywhere without gelatin. These are the real deal, but they are so very sweet that it put me off from purchasing again.