• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Great

Posted by 4663391249573825337 on Oct 30, 2014

I really like these marshmallows. They taste better than the mainstream ones. They are hard to get because they are always of out of stock. When I get the notification they are in I order several bags. IHerb.com is the only site to ship these to military overseas. Thank you IHerb!

Perfect!

Posted by 5693003325358717076 on Jan 30, 2015

These marshmallows are great! Like so many others here, I haven't been able to eat marshmallows since I became vegetarian at 14. I was soo happy to find these! They melt nicely, and taste amazing. The only bad thing is that they get sold out way too quickly :c

yummy flavour

Posted by bbchris on Dec 12, 2015

wish they had mini ones too, however these are great as they are vegan. Thank you iherb for stocking them!

Tastes like I remember

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Dec 17, 2015

I bought this just to fill up order to hit free shipping, but now that I've received it, and sampled some of it, I am absolutely jumping for joy. As a vegan, I've not been able to eat marshmallows for a long time now, and these just allowed me to relive that part of my childhood. They're exactly how marshmallows taste - fluffy, light, and mildly sweet. They come in the regular size so am thinking of cutting them up and tossing into my occasional dandelion latte. I have not tried roasting them yet but I can't see how you could go wrong with these.

LOVE

Posted by 4902115924311548086 on Sep 07, 2013

These are the best!!! Better than the once that are non-vegan! Will buy again :)

Sooo GOOD!!!

Posted by 5375571661840794695 on Feb 17, 2014

Sooo GOOD!!!

Oh my god, yum!

Posted by KillerColours on Dec 30, 2013

I ate this whole bag so quickly that I barely had the time to feel the taste, it's the yummiest candy I've ever had I think!

omnomnom!

Posted by odalol on Mar 20, 2014

They're SO GOOD. Will buy again, for ever and ever until dead from diabetes.

I LOVE these!

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

They're kind of expensive, but very tasty, nicely flavoured, not too super sweet and decent for baking with as well.

Vegan marshmellows

Posted by 5089671050960157615 on Feb 13, 2016

five stars. Thanks for stocking them Iherb. Vegan Marshmellows!!! Maybe you can look into stocking the pumpkin ones sometime too?!? Five stars. If this review helped you please press like below. :)