It's ok, but very very sweet

Posted by 4849283444526872361 on Dec 23, 2015

I bought this because as a vegetarian I was craving marsh mellows and couldn't find them anywhere without gelatin. These are the real deal, but they are so very sweet that it put me off from purchasing again.

Tastes like I remember

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Dec 17, 2015

I bought this just to fill up order to hit free shipping, but now that I've received it, and sampled some of it, I am absolutely jumping for joy. As a vegan, I've not been able to eat marshmallows for a long time now, and these just allowed me to relive that part of my childhood. They're exactly how marshmallows taste - fluffy, light, and mildly sweet. They come in the regular size so am thinking of cutting them up and tossing into my occasional dandelion latte. I have not tried roasting them yet but I can't see how you could go wrong with these.

VERY DISSAPOINTED

Posted by 5191851118867953484 on Dec 14, 2015

I ordered the marshmallows on Oct 25 and did not receive them until about Nov 18. Originally from my understanding I should had received them in three days! NOT SO. Almost a month later I received them and what did I get... one of the packages was so squashed that I had to throw it away. The others packages suffered that same faith since the marshmallows were like glued together with a strange oily substance. I could be wrong but apparently the prolonged time they spent in a box without the proper ambient conditions traveling from vendor to client affected the product quality. It just does not make sense almost one month to deliver from California to Puerto Rico. Never Again...

yummy flavour

Posted by bbchris on Dec 12, 2015

wish they had mini ones too, however these are great as they are vegan. Thank you iherb for stocking them!

Deliciously Expensive

Posted by 4878543591055585858 on Dec 12, 2015

As a vegan marshmallows are hard to come by. These are delicious and work wonderfully. I was pleasantly surprised by both it's texture and flavor as well as it's price. My word are these expensive. But it's a luxury item I guess and worth the bag ever so often.

Decent

Posted by 5216146519121859604 on Dec 12, 2015

I really don't like the taste of these (and don't get how anyone does, maybe I got a bad batch?). Ananda's marshmallows are miles and miles tastier, but Dandies are cheaper and come in bigger quantities, so they're probably better for things like rice crispies squares (haven't tried it) since you can disguise their taste with the other ingredients. They're horrible for roasting (it makes them taste like burnt sugar). Just no.

Very Sweet and Sticky

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Sep 30, 2015

Didn't like this product, although marshmallows were big they were all stuck together and sticky. Not s fan also we found them excessively sweet and were not happy with the ingredients. It would be nice if there were coconut sugar sweetened marshmallows on the market

better then any others I've had

Posted by 4940885468805980201 on Sep 02, 2015

Non GMO!!! Marshmallows what more is there to say.

Very tasteful

Posted by 5127435747976256459 on Jun 30, 2015

Glad that it's began

OMG.. best marshmellows..

Posted by 4902118298232638091 on Feb 17, 2015

let's just say that the second i received the package i devoured half of those on the way back home... i'm vegan for 7 years now ans here in Israel you don't have vegan marshmallows :( so it was a blast for me..