• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Marshmallows by Dandies

Posted by 4911728395467419361 on Nov 11, 2013

The marshmallows were soft, chewy, and contained a flavor of vanilla. I did not find any defects in the bag or anything that should not be in the bag or the marshmallows that I consumed.

Omnom!

Posted by Reviewer1198216 on Nov 21, 2013

These are super yummy! Only minus is that they don't melt in my hot chocolate

Tasty, affordable vegetarian marshmallows!

Posted by Reviewer3198838 on Aug 08, 2011

These aren't very large marshmallows, but they are really good. I made some smores with them..yum! They are more affordable than some of the other brands.

Posted by Reviewer2417266 on Oct 20, 2011

I've been waiting a long time to try these. They are so expensive at WF. I'm so glad I found them on sale here.

Great for all those vegan marshmallow-fans.

Posted by Reviewer1760038 on Jan 19, 2012

My sister loved these a lot, although personally,I think they're a bit too "sugar-y". But if you like marshmallows,I am sure you'll like them!

Sooo Good

Posted by Reviewer1179189 on Jun 23, 2012

Once you eat one it's hard to put down the bag. These are a treat. Who said being vegan is hard! Every review I read was right, Dandies Marshmallows taste great. One thing though, they could be bigger.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »