• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

omnomnom!

Posted by odalol on Mar 20, 2014

They're SO GOOD. Will buy again, for ever and ever until dead from diabetes.

Great

Posted by 4663391249573825337 on Oct 30, 2014

I really like these marshmallows. They taste better than the mainstream ones. They are hard to get because they are always of out of stock. When I get the notification they are in I order several bags. IHerb.com is the only site to ship these to military overseas. Thank you IHerb!

Perfect!

Posted by 5693003325358717076 on Jan 30, 2015

These marshmallows are great! Like so many others here, I haven't been able to eat marshmallows since I became vegetarian at 14. I was soo happy to find these! They melt nicely, and taste amazing. The only bad thing is that they get sold out way too quickly :c

I LOVE these!

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

They're kind of expensive, but very tasty, nicely flavoured, not too super sweet and decent for baking with as well.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2040148 on Aug 06, 2011

These are the best! We made s'mores and rice crispy treats with them. Both delicious. They don't puff up over the fire but melt nicely.

Vegan treat

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on Mar 31, 2012

I live in Norway, so I had never had vegan marshmallows before, but I really love these! The only problem was that they disappeared a bit faster than I had planned for them to.

delicious!

Posted by 5340210952203190660 on May 23, 2013

I love them, the flavour is perfect, the texture is perfect... well done!

LOVE

Posted by 4902115924311548086 on Sep 07, 2013

These are the best!!! Better than the once that are non-vegan! Will buy again :)

Oh my god, yum!

Posted by KillerColours on Dec 30, 2013

I ate this whole bag so quickly that I barely had the time to feel the taste, it's the yummiest candy I've ever had I think!

Sooo GOOD!!!