• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Vegan treat

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on Mar 31, 2012

I live in Norway, so I had never had vegan marshmallows before, but I really love these! The only problem was that they disappeared a bit faster than I had planned for them to.

Pretty good marshmallows

Posted by 5370060958084899379 on Feb 02, 2015

As vegan, I had not eaten marshmallows for several months until ordering those. I actually expected something quite different and more close to "real" marshmallows. The marshmallows were quite tasty but not as similar to "real" marshmallows as I thought they would be. They were different from regular marshmallows but delicious on their own regardless to being a vegan replacement for non-vegan marshmallows. In general, I would recommend buying them after considering they might not be what you probably have been looking for.

Riquísimos.

Posted by 5051959414643436858 on Feb 02, 2014

Malvaviscos veganos deliciosos y engordadores ;) Como capricho está genial, pero no abuséis!!! Jajajaja Tienen un sabor claro a vainilla, riquísimos. No son "nubes" normales, los malvaviscos son bastantes más melosos y húmedos. ¡Buen provecho!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Sep 24, 2012

Nicer than what I can remember of regular marshmallows, but don't store too long as they tend to fuse together.

Posted by 4815234150950749484 on Dec 31, 2015

Eating them plain, they aren't as sweet as the Freedom vegan marshmallows and they're a bit chewier than them too. But I used them to make rice crispie squares and they they were great.

Vegan marshmallows

Posted by Reviewer3052539 on Nov 01, 2011

I was a little disappointed with these marshmallows because they came all stuck together. I also noticed the expiration date was less than four months from delivery date. Still, they are very good, better than regular marshmallows and my daughters and I put them in hot chocolate or roast them or even eat them plain.

Yum!

Posted by 4952406147770357688 on May 01, 2016

I've never found vegan marshmallows before so I had to try these. They were fantastic. Strong vanilla flavour, great texture. Try not to eat them all at once, though - that didn't make me feel so good.

BEST MARSHMELLOWS

Posted by Infernity on Jun 27, 2013

It's much tastier than the non vegan ones or any other brand I tried, Not as sticky as regular ones and much more fun to eat!

Delicious

Posted by 5218947516841152313 on Jan 23, 2016

Very delicious and addicting. I was looking for a long time for vegan/vegetarian marshmallows.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

Love theese marsmallows. They are tiny and delicious. Would like some big ones as well.