• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Vegan marshmellows

Posted by 5089671050960157615 on Feb 13, 2016

five stars. Thanks for stocking them Iherb. Vegan Marshmellows!!! Maybe you can look into stocking the pumpkin ones sometime too?!? Five stars. If this review helped you please press like below. :)

Awesome

Posted by vegank8uae on Jan 04, 2017

These are great! I really enjoy these vegan marshmallows. I've used them in smores with great success, but mostly just eat them out the bag.

Perfect!

Posted by 5618498917601786031 on Jan 09, 2017

These are so soft and so sweet and everything I would ever want in a marshmallow but more!! Beyond delicious, definitely give these a try!

Riquísimos.

Posted by 5051959414643436858 on Feb 02, 2014

Malvaviscos veganos deliciosos y engordadores ;) Como capricho está genial, pero no abuséis!!! Jajajaja Tienen un sabor claro a vainilla, riquísimos. No son "nubes" normales, los malvaviscos son bastantes más melosos y húmedos. ¡Buen provecho!

Pretty good marshmallows

Posted by 5370060958084899379 on Feb 02, 2015

As vegan, I had not eaten marshmallows for several months until ordering those. I actually expected something quite different and more close to "real" marshmallows. The marshmallows were quite tasty but not as similar to "real" marshmallows as I thought they would be. They were different from regular marshmallows but delicious on their own regardless to being a vegan replacement for non-vegan marshmallows. In general, I would recommend buying them after considering they might not be what you probably have been looking for.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Sep 24, 2012

Nicer than what I can remember of regular marshmallows, but don't store too long as they tend to fuse together.

Vegan marshmallows

Posted by Reviewer3052539 on Nov 01, 2011

I was a little disappointed with these marshmallows because they came all stuck together. I also noticed the expiration date was less than four months from delivery date. Still, they are very good, better than regular marshmallows and my daughters and I put them in hot chocolate or roast them or even eat them plain.

Posted by 4815234150950749484 on Dec 31, 2015

Eating them plain, they aren't as sweet as the Freedom vegan marshmallows and they're a bit chewier than them too. But I used them to make rice crispie squares and they they were great.

Yummy vegan goodness

Posted by autolycusflynn on Jan 21, 2016

I love these! I was never a huge fan of marshmallows before going vegan, but these are great. Lovely vanilla taste, perfect texture, not too sweet. If I could change one thing about them, I'd probably make them a bit smaller. All in all, though, well worth buying.

Delicious

Posted by 5218947516841152313 on Jan 23, 2016

Very delicious and addicting. I was looking for a long time for vegan/vegetarian marshmallows.