Pretty good marshmallows

Posted by 5370060958084899379 on Feb 02, 2015

As vegan, I had not eaten marshmallows for several months until ordering those. I actually expected something quite different and more close to "real" marshmallows. The marshmallows were quite tasty but not as similar to "real" marshmallows as I thought they would be. They were different from regular marshmallows but delicious on their own regardless to being a vegan replacement for non-vegan marshmallows. In general, I would recommend buying them after considering they might not be what you probably have been looking for.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Sep 24, 2012

Nicer than what I can remember of regular marshmallows, but don't store too long as they tend to fuse together.

Vegan marshmallows

Posted by Reviewer3052539 on Nov 01, 2011

I was a little disappointed with these marshmallows because they came all stuck together. I also noticed the expiration date was less than four months from delivery date. Still, they are very good, better than regular marshmallows and my daughters and I put them in hot chocolate or roast them or even eat them plain.

Posted by 4815234150950749484 on Dec 31, 2015

Eating them plain, they aren't as sweet as the Freedom vegan marshmallows and they're a bit chewier than them too. But I used them to make rice crispie squares and they they were great.

Yummy vegan goodness

Posted by autolycusflynn on Jan 21, 2016

I love these! I was never a huge fan of marshmallows before going vegan, but these are great. Lovely vanilla taste, perfect texture, not too sweet. If I could change one thing about them, I'd probably make them a bit smaller. All in all, though, well worth buying.

Delicious

Posted by 5218947516841152313 on Jan 23, 2016

Very delicious and addicting. I was looking for a long time for vegan/vegetarian marshmallows.

better than gelatin marshmallows

Posted by 4945004047507988242 on Jan 31, 2016

I never liked the gelatin marshmallows they are just so weird. However, these are different. They are dense delicious marshmallows!!!! Sooo good! Iam not even vegan or vegetarian

Yum!

Posted by 4952406147770357688 on May 01, 2016

I've never found vegan marshmallows before so I had to try these. They were fantastic. Strong vanilla flavour, great texture. Try not to eat them all at once, though - that didn't make me feel so good.

DELICIOUS

Posted by 5250527451218113481 on May 02, 2016

These are so delicious. I could easily devour a bag in one sitting. The best vegan marshmallows I've tasted.

Yum!

Posted by 5418488484438462316 on May 02, 2016

A slightly less sweet version of normal marshmallows, Yummy :)